Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want my picks?

Dumbsheet

I don't like picking too many games early in the year because theres too many unknows. Well, now we know certain things in week 5, and I am much smrater now than in week 1. No kidding, you can use me to make some serious money.

1. Bears beat Bills 41-14. No brainer. Even if bears are flat, they still walk.

2. Panterhs beat Browns 17-13. In carolina and theyre desparate.

3. Vikes beat Lions 16-12. Lions should beat the spread but still lose because they suck.

4. Patrots beat dolphins 27-13. Just 'cause.

5. Rams beat Packers 21-20. Farve keeps it close by only throwing 7 interceptions.

6. Saints beat Bucs 17-6. Starting at qb for the bucs this week: Shaggy from scooby-doo.

7. Indy beats Titans 44-18. The TC Williams titans have a better shot in this one.

8. Giants beat skynyrds 34-10. Lavar can read after all. If Buress learns to catch, this one'll get ugly.

9. Chefs beat Cardinals 31-17. Lienart's stats: 1 TD, 3 INTs, 5 sacks, 2 fumbles, 6 cheerleadrs knocked up.

10. Jags beat Jets 20-10. Chad Chambermaid Pennington gets worked like a house page in a republican office.

11. Raiders beat Niners 9-6. Bonds passes Aaron with a 7th inning homer...SF still loses.

12. BOYS beat Eagles 38-15. Statement game, TO scores three times. Only 31,000 fans arrested for disorderly conduct, security says it was better than usual.

13. Chargers beat Steelers 24-21. Or not.

14. Ravens beat Broncos 17-10. Will make me perfect on the week.

So there you go.

Pretty good huh?

I am having a hard time deciding if these were joke picks or not. Please help me understand!

Cheer and HTTR

Check my history. Then check my record come monday, and you'll see how much i'm "joking".

Ask anyone on the espn boards...I'm a legend at this stuff.

hahaha....ive seen him over at the espn boards. whatever he picks, pick the COMPLETE OPPOSITE...trust me. its true. i dont believe this guy could predict what day will come after friday, let alone the winner of football games.

Yeah right smart guy.

I picked the giants in this game last year 41-0. Was laughed at as usual. When Monday came, i served more crow than a hoar house serves herpies.

Check my history. Then check my record come monday, and you'll see how much i'm "joking".

Ask anyone on the espn boards...I'm a legend at this stuff.

Next time try making predictions without the stupid comments stating your position. Maybe give us some facts/intelligent insight as to why you choose who you did. How often do you hear people say that his team will win "just 'cause".

Cheer and HTTR

The legend..

Read earlier in my post i says i usually don't make picks in early first quarter part of the season because too many unknows. I bet you were just as surprised by the Jags flattness as I was, mm?

Now I start for real, and believe you me, I will kick tush.

Read earlier in my post i says i usually don't make picks in early first quarter part of the season because too many unknows. I bet you were just as surprised by the Jags flattness as I was, mm?

Now I start for real, and believe you me, I will kick tush.

:laugh:

I don't like picking too many games early in the year because theres too many unknows. Well, now we know certain things in week 5, and I am much smrater now than in week 1. No kidding, you can use me to make some serious money.

3. Vikes beat Lions 16-12. Lions should beat the spread but still lose because they suck.

5. Rams beat Packers 21-20. Farve keeps it close by only throwing 7 interceptions.

6. Saints beat Bucs 17-6. Starting at qb for the bucs this week: Shaggy from scooby-doo.

7. Indy beats Titans 44-18. The TC Williams titans have a better shot in this one.

8. Giants beat skynyrds 34-10. Lavar can read after all. If Buress learns to catch, this one'll get ugly.

9. Chefs beat Cardinals 31-17. Lienart's stats: 1 TD, 3 INTs, 5 sacks, 2 fumbles, 6 cheerleadrs knocked up.

10. Jags beat Jets 20-10. Chad Chambermaid Pennington gets worked like a house page in a republican office.

11. Raiders beat Niners 9-6. Bonds passes Aaron with a 7th inning homer...SF still loses.

12. BOYS beat Eagles 38-15. Statement game, TO scores three times. Only 31,000 fans arrested for disorderly conduct, security says it was better than usual.

So there you go.

Pretty good huh?

I trust your picks as much as I trust your spelling and grammar.

This guy couldn't pick his own nose, let alone a football game...:doh:

Want my picks?

Not really, no.

Some free advice though ... do be careful. Accoring to the NE Journal of Medicine, tooting one's own horn that strenously can lead to both neck pain and lockjaw.

And by the way ... anyone who seriously predicts ANY NFL game 41-0 is either an idiot or a fool. Games like that are flukes. Anyone with half an operating skullfull knows that. :)

#1) There was some good comedy in there. You definitely have some talent. 7/10

Your grammar and spelling really need some work, especially in the player name department. This could have really helped your overall score as the jokes would have been funnier and also would give you more credibility.

#2) Please add joke thread to the title or post a linkie to your ESPN predictions.:)

There really are some funny one liners in there though...:laugh:

So there you go.

Pretty good huh?

ROFL Copter, ROFL Copter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not really, no.

Some free advice though ... do be careful. Accoring to the NE Journal of Medicine, tooting one's own horn that strenously can lead to both neck pain and lockjaw.

And by the way ... anyone who seriously predicts ANY NFL game 41-0 is either an idiot or a fool. Games like that are flukes. Anyone with half an operating skullfull knows that. :)

You make a great point Om. His title is "Want my picks?" Did anyone in the thread say "Yes" before he gave them :). These picks, by reason alone, are far from being made by any "expert."

Cheer and HTTR

You make a great point Om. His title is "Want my picks?" Did anyone in the thread say "Yes" before he gave them :). These picks, by reason alone, are far from being made by any "expert."

Cheer and HTTR

Granted I was premature in expelling my auguries. I apologize. I'll wait until someone says they want it next time.

But after I score big this weekend and prove that I'm a master, I won't have to ask because folks here will be begging for my crystal gazing. Really, I'm that good.

10 bucks says this dude is a Cowboys fan.

He is. I used to be a regular on the ESPN boards and I can tell you that his picks are, in fact, legendary but not in the way he would hope. He did pick the Giants to win last year 41-0 but he also picked the 49ers, Seahawks, Bears, Cowboys, Eagles, Cardinals, Bucs, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, etc. to win by similar scores. He went a very predictable 6-10 in picking the Skins and 9-7 picking the Boys.

He will deny it but he predicted that TO would end up with the Skins. He predicted the Boys would win the Super Bowl last year. He predicted that Juliette would end up with considerably higher rushing yards than Portis. I could go on but you get the gist.

By the way if his posting habits stay the same he will last a day and a half here tops. He is a troll of the lowest form.

He is. I used to be a regular on the ESPN boards and I can tell you that his picks are, in fact, legendary but not in the way he would hope. He did pick the Giants to win last year 41-0 but he also picked the 49ers, Seahawks, Bears, Cowboys, Eagles, Cardinals, Bucs, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, etc. to win by similar scores. He went a very predictable 6-10 in picking the Skins and 9-7 picking the Boys.

He will deny it but he predicted that TO would end up with the Skins. He predicted the Boys would win the Super Bowl last year. He predicted that Juliette would end up with considerably higher rushing yards than Portis. I could go on but you get the gist.

By the way if his posting habits stay the same he will last a day and a half here tops. He is a troll of the lowest form.

Guess that takes care of that. :owned:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2999614#post2999614

24-13 Jags

I rule.

:peaceout:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3000506#post3000506

Oh yeah? Well woulnd't that also be bad neews for you? Seeing as how you have to play the Titans too, so by using that "logic" I guess you loss to them as well.

1-5 and going to Indy?

:laugh:

Somewhere south of the playoffs.

Here is some more brilliance. He had us losing to the Jags and Titans. :slap:

Thats twisted, ou812.

The first one i already explained as being too early in the season and not one of my better picks.

the second one wasn't a real pick, but a retort to someone else's "flawed" logic.

Archived