Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want my picks?

Dumbsheet

I don't like picking too many games early in the year because theres too many unknows. Well, now we know certain things in week 5, and I am much smrater now than in week 1. No kidding, you can use me to make some serious money.

Is this kind of like that Seinfeld show where George started doing the opposite of what he would usually do? In that case, I do see the potential for some real money making.

Let's see how I did:

1. Bears beat Bills 41-14. No brainer. Even if bears are flat, they still walk.

Actual: Bears 40-7

Damn I'm good.

2. Panterhs beat Browns 17-13. In carolina and theyre desparate.

Actual: Panthers 20-12

Real, real good.

3. Vikes beat Lions 16-12. Lions should beat the spread but still lose because they suck.

Actual: Vikes 26-17

A bit more points than I thought, but otherwise I still rule.

4. Patrots beat dolphins 27-13. Just 'cause.

Actual: Patriots 20-10

It's my birthday.

5. Rams beat Packers 21-20. Farve keeps it close by only throwing 7 interceptions.

Actual: Rams 23-20

Wooohooo, I'm scorchin'!

6. Saints beat Bucs 17-6. Starting at qb for the bucs this week: Shaggy from scooby-doo.

Actual: Saints 24-21

Well, at least the Bucs ain't ashamed of the qb they drafted. :D

7. Indy beats Titans 44-18. The TC Williams titans have a better shot in this one.

Actual: Indy 14-13

A win is a win. And the colts ain't all that.

8. Giants beat skynyrds 34-10. Lavar can read after all. If Buress learns to catch, this one'll get ugly.

Actual: Giants 19-3

Too many FGs for the giants, otherwise they did what I expected. And that's what I get for predicting you guys to actually get a touchdown. Well I won't make that mistake again. :laugh:

9. Chefs beat Cardinals 31-17. Lienart's stats: 1 TD, 3 INTs, 5 sacks, 2 fumbles, 6 cheerleadrs knocked up.

Actual: KC 23-20

So I was wrong...Leinart only knocked up 4 cheerleaders (and the cardinals mascot; PETA officials have been notified)

10. Jags beat Jets 20-10. Chad Chambermaid Pennington gets worked like a house page in a republican office.

Actual: Jags 41-0

My description was accurate, but my foresight got the score crossed with the Patriots for some reason.

11. Raiders beat Niners 9-6. Bonds passes Aaron with a 7th inning homer...SF still loses.

Actual: SF-34-20

Heh, well technically I only made a baseball prediction, so this one don't count.

12. BOYS beat Eagles 38-15. Statement game, TO scores three times. Only 31,000 fans arrested for disorderly conduct, security says it was better than usual.

Actual: Egirls 38-24

My only real boner in the lot, and it goes against my BOYS. Sucks ass. But retrebution will be ours in Big D! Just you wait, yall.

13. Chargers beat Steelers 24-21. Or not.

Actual: Chargers 23-13

Close enough for govertnment work.

14. Ravens beat Broncos 17-10. Will make me perfect on the week.

Actual: Broncos 13-3

Who knew McNair would turn in his best Mark Brunell impersonation for this game?

Overall: 11-3

Conclusion: :silly:

And actually you lost more than you thought. There were a few games where you did not beat the spread, so your opinion is skewed.

Who said I was doing spread?

I was doing scores and seeing how close they were. Most were very close. Yeah the colts score wasn't close, but bottom line is i thought there was no way the colts would lose that game, irregardless of how much they would suck butt on the field. And they sucked a lot of butt, but even at their suckiest, they still won. Just as I thoughts. I still rule.

:D

I was doing scores and seeing how close they were. Most were very close. Yeah the colts score wasn't close, but bottom line is i thought there was no way the colts would lose that game, irregardless of how much they would suck butt on the field. And they sucked a lot of butt, but even at their suckiest, they still won. Just as I thoughts. I still rule.

Gotta give you credit dude......nice job.....except for the Eagles and Cowboys game. What does next week look like? Give me two weeks of over 80% on your picks and you'll make me a full believer!

11-3 and crowing about it? Hah, I went 12-2 this past weekend and I'd never try to claim to be some sort of expert. I do think it's worthwhile to have a pickem thread in ATN though, perhaps with a bit less jackassery, but this coming weekend would be a good time to start it up.

3. Vikes beat Lions 16-12. Lions should beat the spread but still lose because they suck.

If you are talking about the spread here, one must assume you were going against the spread on all of them. you cant pick and choose to your advantage now, can you?

Archived