Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help out your Skins

DallasCowboyFan156

I never thought this day would come but I've gotten into a debate with another football fan where I'm actually defending the Redskins. Yes, it makes me want to throwup and yes I hate the Skins. BUt I'm to stubborn to lose an argument. Plus, his position is pretty ridiculous.

He says that the Packers are better than the Redskins and that if the Bears played the Redskins they would completely blow them out. He says that the Bears would beat both Dallas and Washington like they beat Seattle.:laugh:

So unite forces with a Cowboy Fan and give me some info so I can defend not only your Skins but the entire NFC East. (Why I have to defend the NFC East against the North is beyond me) Why would the Skins beat the Packers and why would they give the Bears a game if not even beat them. You guys know more about the Skins than I do so I figured this is a good place to ask.

I never thought this day would come but I've gotten into a debate with another football fan where I'm actually defending the Redskins. Yes, it makes me want to throwup and yes I hate the Skins. BUt I'm to stubborn to lose an argument. Plus, his position is pretty ridiculous.

He says that the Packers are better than the Redskins and that if the Bears played the Redskins they would completely blow them out. He says that the Bears would beat both Dallas and Washington like they beat Seattle.:laugh:

So unite forces with a Cowboy Fan and give me some info so I can defend not only your Skins but the entire NFC East. (Why I have to defend the NFC East against the North is beyond me) Why would the Skins beat the Packers and why would they give the Bears a game if not even beat them. You guys know more about the Skins than I do so I figured this is a good place to ask.

On one hand I admire you for coming here and consulting the oracles of football

On the other hand, I shudder to think of some of the responses you might get

Off the top of my head, I believe there might be a few more Lombardi Trophies in the NFC East than the North/Old Central

Of course, Philly drags us down in that depatment

There's an old saying that goes, "Never wrestle a pig - you'll both end up covered in pig****, and the pig loves it."

What I'm saying is that you're wasting your time. If this guy believes that the Packers are better than the Redskins, then he's beyond help. :)

start making fun of Brett Favre, that usually angers them beyond rational thought, then from there, you can drop anything you can. I mean, Brett Favre, makes excuses, leads his team on about retiring or not the past few years, "NEVER MAKES A MISTAKE" a rookie wouldnt have 29 INT's in a season though, his high cap number held Green Bay from signing any decent players, he refused to help Aaron Rodgers out last year yet he is a "stand up classy guy", I mean, maybe he helps Rodgers out now, but publicly saying he didn't have to before the 2005 season is just bad. When Favre throws an INT, the announcers comment on the great tackle he made, not bash him for throwing an INT. When he overthrows the ball, it's the receivers fault, when another QB overthrows, its the QB's fault. Favre has no talent around him, well then, that shows that he wans't that great to begin with if true, so Favre was a good qb, he should elevate the play of his teammates.

I mean, you got Favre still on your team, who shoulda retired 4 years ago, wow. At least Brunell doesn't throw as many picks (knocks on wood). We also do have better receivers, a better defense, offense, etc.... It's funny how he says The Bears would beat the Redskins and Cowboys, but didn't say The Packers would. He's running to his biggest rival of all time in arguably the biggest rivalry in pro football (Bears/Packers is on par with Redskins/Cowboys imo), I mean, I would never fight with an enemy fan on an argument that The Cowboys would beat them? This guy clearly doesn't know football is mislead by Brett "Jesus Christ" Favre.

I hope the Bears go undefeated and we (the Skins) get them in a first round playoff game. The Bears so called dynasty in the 80's only won one SB. I remember some playoff games in the 80's where we had a little something for them... how about Greens punt return ...

:dallasuck

The Bears are playing inspired ball at the moment. That said, I doubt if Grossman continues putting up the numbers he has plus as much as i like thomas jones (former UVA) he's no Clinton Portis or even Ladell Betts. Their defense is amazing however. The Seattle game was an abberation. They still may be the better team but not 28 points better.

As far as Green Bay, anyone thats says they're better than the Redskins or Cowboys has some serious mental problems. They have serious pass coverage issues that would not match up well with either team. Favre is good for at least two picks a game and they have no running game. Other than that, they're solid.

Archived