Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP on Monday Night Live

jwebst1

Please tell me I'm not the only one watching Monday Night Live on CSN...

They have CP on there tonight, along with the regular co-hosts Wynn and Jansen... they also scanned the crowd and Rabach and Sellers were there as well... so Chick says something like, "CP, are you taking the o-line out to dinner tonight?"... CP's reply... "no, I'm taking them to the strip club"... then he says something to the effect that Gibbs used to go there back in the day... hysterical, but I hope Joe's not watching... he'd probably have a heart attack.

Clinton cracked me up last night with his "Santana is cross eyed" comments.

After all the yapping around here about CP this and CP that, it's good to have him back.

yeah i was laughing my as off to that comment, CP is a great character for our team, to bad I live Out here In Nevada, I don't get CSN,

They have CP on there tonight, along with the regular co-hosts Wynn and Jansen... they also scanned the crowd and Rabach and Sellers were there as well... so Chick says something like, "CP, are you taking the o-line out to dinner tonight?"... CP's reply... "no, I'm taking them to the strip club"... then he says something to the effect that Gibbs used to go there back in the day... hysterical, but I hope Joe's not watching... he'd probably have a heart attack.

I'm watching too..right now Dexter Manley is on.

I loved Santana's reaction to CP's comment about him

being cross eyed:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

Changing the subject, Dexter started talking about wanting Wynns Watch and really wasnt letting it go...was he trying to pressure him into giving it to him?

My girlfriend and I were laughing hysterically at that.... he stopped answering questions and kept picking up Wynn's arm are reaching for his watch. Flat out comedy on MNL tonight.

What the hell are they doing going to a strip club during the regular season?!

I know, but I'm saying that its a work week, and we have the Giants to prepare for.

This kind of stuff should be saved for the offseason.

yeah because we all know that the team is at redskin park 24 hours a day during the season preparing for games :doh:

the players are real people too and are entitled to do whatever they want in their free time. to think otherwise is just stupid.

yeah because we all know that the team is at redskin park 24 hours a day during the season preparing for games :doh:

the players are real people too and are entitled to do whatever they want in their free time. to think otherwise is just stupid.

You don't think that Gibbs wants their entire focus on resting and preparing mentally for Sunday?

Archived