Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Angle Of Moss's OT TD

DButz65

Here is a pic from the washington posts website of Santanas OT TD, someone posted a pic from the other angle with the scoreboard in the background. Here you can see what the Jags defenders saw as Moss took it to the house.

Love the crowd in this pic :applause:

mossOTjags.jpg

Not only a great picture but a true showing of the crowd. At times it was deafining. By far the best live game I have ever seen.........and very deserving for the team and the fans.

Hail!

:notworthy :notworthy Santana rules!!!

That picture really captures the electricity in that stadium last night.

Man, I'm getting chills just thinking about it. I couldn't sleep last night because I was still so hyped from all of that emotion, even after I had been home for a few hours.

You and me both brutha...

Awesome shot...when I see highlight reels of plays like the one last night, the Cooley TD rumble vs. the Cowboys @ home last year, Portis' first TD run vs. Tampa, I always look at the crowd reaction...seeing that kind of response by so many people in unison always gives me goosebumps.

the atmosphere last night was ELECTRIC!!! I've never experienced anything like this moment. I just know I was huggin people I've never seen before and standing on chairs yelling and high-fiving. This is by far the loudest I've ever heard the crowd and it was the most incredible game I've ever been to. HTTR

Archived