Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Steve Smith" who ????

SkinsFreak4-Life

Living in the carolinas all we hear is steve smith this and steve smith that!!! and just last week here at work I was talking about Santana Moss and these two prick salesman said"hell the only thing that makes him worth talking about is he wears the same number as Steve Smith".....Soooo I went on to tell them that steve smith is not a pimple on santana's as*....What do you guys think?? am I wrong.... :gaintsuck

Living in the carolinas all we hear is steve smith this and steve smith that!!! and just last week here at work I was talking about Santana Moss and these two prick salesman said"hell the only thing that makes him worth talking about is he wears the same number as Steve Smith".....Soooo I went on to tell them that steve smith is not a pimple on santana's as*....What do you guys think?? am I wrong.... :gaintsuck

Hell no!

SS is a great Wideout, but so is Moss.

Their almost identical players.

the only difference is, Smith is more consistant.

He always has like 8-10 catches, for about 60-80 yards.

Moss doesn't always put up huge numbers (although for the first two weeks, that wasn't his fault as much as it was Brunell's getting used to the playbook.)

But, when Moss gets huge, he gets REALLY huge.

Last year, agains the Giants. The comeback against the Pukes. The Chiefs couldn't cover him to save their lives.

and this year, against the jags. Smith has consistant games, but not many games of his stick out. Moss has several of those memorable games.

]']Their almost identical players.

the only difference is' date=' Smith is more consistant.

Moss doesn't always put up huge numbers (although for the first two weeks, that wasn't his fault as much as it was Brunell's getting used to the playbook.)

Last year, agains the Giants. The comeback against the Pukes. The Chiefs couldn't cover him to save their lives.

and this year, against the jags. Smith has consistant games, but not many games of his stick out. Moss has several of those memorable games.[/quote']

Probably the fairest assessment. They are both equal, but different.

]']Their almost identical players.

the only difference is' date=' Smith is more consistant.

and this year, against the jags. Smith has consistant games, but not many games of his stick out. Moss has several of those memorable games.[/quote']

Yeah smith can be 100 catch 1600 yard guy

Moss is an 70-80 catch 1600 yard guy

He just makes the big plays. He has off games some times but that can be blamed on our QB. Eitherway though they are both great and I think would be simular if they switched places.

Let's not go overboard. They are both great receivers.

Things is, Steve Smith has been incendiary in the playoffs while Moss has merely been solid. So I'd give SS a slight edge over Santana as things currently stand. But knock on wood, Moss has been much more durable the past 3 seasons.

Can't go wrong with either.

You're wrong. Steve Smith is a great receiver, but that doesn't mean Santana isn't great as well.

i think they are pretty even... both are great.... however, it seems that SM would have to have 200 yards and 5 touchdowns to to get the respect...

all i herd yesterday was how great jacksonville is.... so there is nothing new there to me... the skins never seem to get the respect.... :gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Steve Smith and Santana Moss are, BY FAR, my 2 favorite WRs in the NFL. Both are small in size, but HUGE on the field. Great speed, great hands, tough as nails, and both just have a great desire to WIN. I own both in the majority of my dynasty fantasy football leagues. :)

Archived