Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Value Pick of Gibbs II

No_Pressure

Golston hands down. This kid is a 6th rounder? Well he sure hasnt been playing like it. I love Salavea and all but I am very glad that we have a talented rookie who can fill in for him when he gets tired or hurt. I think young Kendrick has a bright future as an all around pass rushing and run stopping DT here in Washington, he has really impressed me with his solid mistake free play these last few games. :cheers:

Another thing we havent seen much of along with Rocky McIntosh is Anthony Montgomery and I think its because of how Golston has performed. The defense coverage wise should get better with Springs back but the D-Line is getting a bit of swagger back.

Also congratulations Andre Carter for logging your first sack as a Redskin, and Phillip Daniels for logging your first and probably only interception. Also, Demetric Evans is getting great pressure. The D-Line had a good game today.

Wynn was getting sick pressure of the left end as well.....he is a gamer and I love the cat.

That too, he deserves a lot of credit, one of those sacks was because Leftwich had to step up cause Wynn was almost on top of him. Renaldo isnt known for a good pass rush as much as his great run stopping ability but man he really was putting 110% into getting some pressure and it was paying off. The D-Line really showed up today that along with Sean Taylor and a few Carlos Rogers hits was the ultimate bright spot of the defense.

Golston is a beast. My cousin has connections inside Georgia football, and knows many of the players including Golston. He says Golston is a beast if healthy. Do not forget that Golston was a Parade All American before the devastating car accident. He has speed, size, and instincts; this kid is gonna be something special.

I just posted this in another thread, but I just realized that the pick we used to select Golston was actually the one we got from Carolina when we traded them Rod Gardner.

Looks like we got the better end of that deal. :point2sky

Archived