Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Wheels are not gonna fall off....They are gonna be rolling...

SkinsNoles21

"So whats better, good sex or the Redskins winning the Super Bowl??????"

given some of the places I have been around the world - and I can't speak for others - good/great sex! but we all have our priorities in life!

A Redskins Super Bowl lasts forever...and sex, well...uhhh, not as long...:doh:

I've been watching the Skins forever, (about 54 years), I get just as excited on game day now as when I first watched them at age 7. I'll lucky, in that my wife and watch the games together. If the Skins win, we are vey happy. If they lose, we go through the game together and find the things that went right rather than wrong. The coaches handle the wrong part.

But you are right, of course, you feel like you are walking on air after a win and nothing negative seems to bother you...............

Truer words have never been spoken err witten anywhere.

Excellent!

I swear, some of you quiet fans need to loosen your tie on gameday and make some FREAKING noise for a change. Take it personal. GET LOUD. Stop talking to the guy next to you about Monday's TPS reports and SCREAM until you can't any longer.

I take it to heart that Seattle is the loudest stadium out there, even though I live in Phoenix:(.

Some of you guys just need to get a little more BUSH LEAGUE and like the OP says, will the team to win.

:cheers:

Okay, I just have to make a couple of comments -

Great initial post, and I hope you personally succeed unless your life goal is to harm others (unless they are Dallas Cowby fans or players, and then it's not polite but it is acceptable).

I too have rooted hard over the many years since being a young adult. I watched Joe Gibbs when he was with the Chargers (being raised in SD), and followed him to the Skins. I get loud, I get emotional, I loose all restraint and sense of normallacy. The Skins have been a great outlet for that and I truly think you have to be able to display passion in your life.

I am fortunate that my lovely wife of nearly 20 years is a die to the end Redskins fan as well (she is actually scarier than me sometimes). So yeah, when the Redskins win - both are great, and when they lose, we have to take a day off from that other favorite activity, because nobody is in the mood.

We cheer, root and otherwise get so verbally loud and coarse that we actually pre-apologize to our neighbors here in Oregon before we watch a game. The dog hides, the kids go to friends or go outside, the neighbors leave when they can. Actually the dog runs and hides when he sees the redskins come on tv, or if we pick up our fightsong playing keychains.

Passion means you care, get loud, be proud (just pull the shades down if you are scoring when the skins do). I still remember the SB victories, and I have to tell you that sex after (or during) a SB win is just incredible!:point2sky

Go SKINS!:helmet:

You must realize, the planet's axis is slightly out of alignment, when the Redskins do not win. Therefore, for the survival of mankind, they must win. Aside from "Twelth Man" help, the team needs to eliminate unnecessary penalties: taunting, roughing the quarterback. off-sides and false starts. Do away with these, and we will always be in the game. John Hall has been infinitely injured, recovering slowly, but infinitely resound in his performance. Sure, he missed a couple, but consider the distance required on a field goal, for him to be a hero.

We all want a sure indisputable win, but with the talent on the other side of the scrimmage line this Sunday, a win at the leg of John Hall will be a testament to coaching and the appreciation of players to focus, and concentration.

Hail Redskins!

I am 21, feel the same way, and couldn't have said it better myself. I go to ECU and I wish the Redskins would go on a run to ease my transition into the real world. Great post, Finally my thoughts have been put into words. Thank you.

Good Question.

But the Redskins winning the superbowl doesn't happen very often.

And if you know anything about ECU...we have good sex alot....I mean alot.

So hands down skins superbowl wins.

In a way I feel sorry for you younger posters that didn't get to experience the "Glory Days" of the Skins during the 80's.

But, in the same token, y'all grew up being Skins fans during one of our darkest times, the Norv Turner years and you are STILL Redskins fans, so I solute you for that. :notworthy

As another younger member of Redskins nation, I hate to admit that I had very little knowledge of the team until about 98/99. I also feel sorry for myself that I wasn't around for Gibbs1.0. That said, I feel sorry for the older posters, who were around (well not sorry, that sounds obnoxious, but you get my drift.)

I have been around this board long enough to know what is coming. This team is on the path to greatness, and I get to see it for the first time. MY FIRST TIME!!!! I am a sports virgin in a way, I have never been a fan of a great team while they were at their highest point. But now, our beloved Redskins, are about to shine like they haven't shone in 15 years.

I have had my Gibbsian moment, I know whats coming, and I can't wait!!!!!

Enjoy the moment young guys, you can only have one first time.

PS. To the original poster: I'm glad you wrote that, I thought I may have developed some odd form of dependancy on a sports team. I'm glad to know that everyone on this board is a fellow junkie.

Man i feel pretty lucky to have been old enough to enjoy the 87 season (8 years old) and the 91 season. That alone was enough to hook me for life and it has been one hell of a roller coaster of emotions since. One thing I can say for sure to any new fans is ,let your finger nails grow all week long....so you will have some to bite on come sunday!!! No matter how good we are or how bad the team is were playing the redskins will find a way to make you nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs...but anyway youre right life is so easy when the skins are winning and are contenders each week. Good luck in the "real world" you will do fine, hell youve already made the most important decision "youre a redskin fan" :applause: :cheers: :applause:

We, as fans are going to will the Washington Redskins to greatness.

I have taken my Jedi Mind Trick excercise book out of the closet. I will , will them to win. I will, will Brunell to throw like he was Steve Young. I will, will Archuleta to be the best cover guy of the week. I will, I say I will !!!!

HTTR - Jacksonville we are coming out to play....

Great post.

I like seeing younger guys have this kind of enthusiasm.

I feel alot like this in when the Skins win, I am a happy guy the rest of the week, and when the Skins lose, I am a grumpy old man. :laugh:

In a way I feel sorry for you younger posters that didn't get to experience the "Glory Days" of the Skins during the 80's.

But, in the same token, y'all grew up being Skins fans during one of our darkest times, the Norv Turner years and you are STILL Redskins fans, so I solute you for that. :notworthy

Nice way to sum it up. I agree and everytime I think there is some young poster acting like a bandwagon fan one comes along and shows they have the mettle to be legit Redskins fans. Reminds me of the Marines commercial, The Few, The Proud, The Redskins Fans. :notworthy :point2sky :notworthy

Posts: 444 Re: message to those who consider themselves die-hard Skins fans...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by skinsfan44

Great post.

I like seeing younger guys have this kind of enthusiasm.

I feel alot like this in when the Skins win, I am a happy guy the rest of the week, and when the Skins lose, I am a grumpy old man.

But, in the same token, y'all grew up being Skins fans during one of our darkest times, the Norv Turner years and you are STILL Redskins fans, so I solute you for that.

Nice way to sum it up. I agree and everytime I think there is some young poster acting like a bandwagon fan one comes along and shows they have the mettle to be legit Redskins fans. Reminds me of the Marines commercial, The Few, The Proud, The Redskins Fans.

Hold on a second, I responded to Skins44 post with my 444 post, and I am 44, wow what a rush, I am thinking we score 44 points against the Jags.

given some of the places I have been around the world - and I can't speak for others - good/great sex! but we all have our priorities in life!

Considering the great sex that I have had, and the Redskins going to four SB's and winning three in my life time,,hmmmmm

:smooch: :fortune:

:dance: :violin:

:secret: :jagsuck:

:jerk: :whippin: :hump:

I think that about sums it up. :laugh:

"Nice way to sum it up. I agree and everytime I think there is some young poster acting like a bandwagon fan one comes along and shows they have the mettle to be legit Redskins fans. Reminds me of the Marines commercial, The Few, The Proud, The Redskins Fans."

My entire family loves the Redskins, most or all are older than me. However, when the family wants news on the Skins, they come to me. I mean obviously I get all my info. from extremeskins and Redskins.com but still, Im the one they come to. I have a 15 year old cousin who has already become a die hard fan as well. My five year old sister really has no idea what football is, but if you ask her who her favorite team is, she says Redskins without even thinking.

My point is....younger fans can be die hard fans as well, but they just have to be brought up right...haha. :helmet:

Win this game.....and all of our lives change dramatically. Because you know, just like I know, that the Redskins winning is what makes us going through each day a little better. I dont know why, I dont know how, I just know that when the Redskins are winning I feel much better about my every day tasks in life. I feel as though no matter what obstacle I have to overcome I can do it with ease.

Nice post, I feel just like that.

However after a loss, I want to pull a TO:cheers:

Nice post, I feel just like that.

However after a loss, I want to pull a TO:cheers:

wow......haha but since Im almost positive he didnt do that, Its funny. :laugh: Its a funny joke brought on by the media's obsession with TO. Today I told people that is what happens after you Play Sean Taylor....hahahahaha.

Archived