Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI: Redskins' 2007 Cap situation

Angus

let's get rid of wynn while we're at it. 4 mill! jesus

All kidding aside.. Wynn is a servicable backup. Hell he was a starter up until this year. I feel entirely comfortable (run stopping wise) when he's in there.. Unfortunately he'll need to restructure.. He's not worth that kind of money. If he doesn't restruction I see him being cut. That goes for Patten and some others

There should be a clause in every Redskins contract that they get paid 1/2 their contract if they win less than 8 games, 75% for 10 wins and 100$ for a Super Bowl win, or something like that.

But somehow their pay should be based on performance and not personal achievement.

Ok i thought there was no cap next year. I thought that the cap was gonna be 109 mil this year and then next year there wasn't gonna be a cap for one year? But i guess im wrong but does anyone remember hearing this?

Yes, but the CBA was signed, so there is not going to be an un-capped season in 2007.

Brunell will be gone for sure....Hall too...unsure on Wynn cause he is a great locker room guy and would stay to backup I'm sure. We need to resign Cooley and Taylor for sure.....i'm shocked how low the dead cap is...might be the lowest in a while till we cut the above guys...Thrash might retire too but who knows since he's still a ST gamer....though with he or Patten gone we could give Espy a shot.

Archived