Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VOTE!! Jersey Mojo thread - what are you wearing?

21KO

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Everyone wear the #1 voted jersey if you got it and sing kumbaya while burning white candles and patchouli incense, sending waves of positive energy to that player.

Or not.

I wore Cooley last week. :doh:

My gut tells me to give it another go. I feel he's going to have a big night. But I'm desperately hoping a certain #21 meets a certain #81 coming across the middle. And who can forget what a certain #89 did for us last year? Thanks in part to a certain #8? So I'm torn.

And don't be mad if your boy isn't up there. Write-ins are welcome :cheers:

:logo:

Last week I wore my white Cooley. I think since the Skins will be in burgundy this week, I'll go with my burgundy Portis and hope that he sees the field.

Yep, white Cooley last week for me also. The color issue is a good point. Might have to go with the Burgundy Cooley this week.

I'd have to consider Moss #89 because it brings back great memories of this game last year

And an excellent choice it would be. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some action deep early in the game to attract attention away from the line.

I wore my burgundy Portis last week..Im wearing my white Sean Taylor this week..I'll be at the game BTW..

Sweet...let us know what it sounds like in person when thousands of Cowpie fans go silent after #21 greets #81 with extreme prejudice :cheers:

Sorry Fletch1, you must wear a current player's jersey and transmit game breaking vibes to him.

I'll PM you my address and relieve you of the #28. ;)

Got it, 21. I will break out my brand new, white Cooley jersey. It has yet to be worn for a game and I think he needs that game breaking vibe in Dallas.

I have to hold onto to my #28, though since my #56, #11, and #80 jersey's are now stuck in the back of the closet. You could relieve me of one of those. :D

Got it, 21. I will break out my brand new, white Cooley jersey. It has yet to be worn for a game and I think he needs that game breaking vibe in Dallas.

I have to hold onto to my #28, though since my #56, #11, and #80 jersey's are now stuck in the back of the closet. You could relieve me of one of those. :D

Ouch..sorry to hear about the three closet stuffers. Change the name plate on the #11 to Rypien ;)

Speaking of closet-stuffers, I have a Starter authentic Westbrook jersey, #82, which I will wear Sunday night, as I do at whenever I go to a game at the stadium (usu. 2 or 3 per season). Why? Because I want everyone around me to know how much me and my fellow ticketholders have suffered since their last trip to "The Big Stage".

I also have a pair of burgundy game pants (also Starter) that I bought at a Team Yard Sale, which coincided with the 2004 Draft Day Fanfest (Joe Gibbs Reintroduction) at FedEx Field. Yes, that's right, if the Redskins don't wear all-burgundy that night, I will!!!

My alternate jersey is a game-worn, burgundy #67, also purchased at that same Team Yard Sale. The nameplate was removed, but it shows the tears, scuffs, even Astro-turf burn of real game use.

:dallasuck :cheers: :helmet:

Pet Peeve of mine too Mr. S.

BURGUNDY. It isnt really hard to spell.

Type burgandy into google..."do you mean burgundy?"

Type burgandy into dictionary.com..."do you mean burgundy?"

I mean seriously.

But as far as uniforms... can we go one week without a uniform thread ? It is really sad that with so many other concerns that this is such a popular topic week after week. Not that this is one, but it seems some people want to turn it into one.

Archived