Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If it came to this........who would you want to stay?

desertfox59

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Neither. if something that stupid happened I'd stop rooting for the Redskins and watch wrestling and convince myself it's real, then I'd watch Soap Operas and really care about the characters.

Now how about this question.... if you had to kill either your family or the Redskins, who would you kill.... keep in mind Gibbs has 3 superbowls and your family suck at NFL football....

**** portis... they are tons of backs that can fit here in washington and get 1500 with saunders and gibbs

**** portis you say? :rolleyes: ....he's already the single season record holder for yards and has only been here 3 years now. While I think this thread is a joke I think you're foolish for making that statement

big deal if he is the single season record holder... how many superbowls has he contributed here? i think the number is 0... hes young and agile and a great rb, dont get me wrong.. its proven u dont need a superstar rb to win in this league... the bucs did it, the pats did it with smith... just some examples

Gibbs is much more than the HC, he has changed the cutlure of this organization... we are not a pushover any more.... if gibbs didn't have portis, im sure we would have a rb that capable of carrying the rock.. draft or free agency wise.. im sure

Neither. if something that stupid happened I'd stop rooting for the Redskins and watch wrestling and convince myself it's real, then I'd watch Soap Operas and really care about the characters.

Now how about this question.... if you had to kill either your family or the Redskins, who would you kill.... keep in mind Gibbs has 3 superbowls and your family suck at NFL football....

stupid huh....like who would you keep Lavar or Gibbs...?

Even Gibbs would agree family first ...I'd kill the redskins in your sceniero.

Without Portis we don't make the playoffs last year. He CARRIED us in those last 5 games and that should set his place in Redskin history.

BUT without Gibbs, Portis would still be in Denver.....hmmm....

I love Portis...I'm young so I'm not as attached to Gibbs as a lot of you older folk are.

And you really think that is a better response than the original question?? :doh:

Something this stupid happend last year. LaVar. Remember him?

Hail,

H

And you really think that is a better response than the original question?? :doh:

Something this stupid happend last year. LaVar. Remember him?

Hail,

H

So if we know who has the power then why ask a question that has no bearing on anything? Does anyone think that if it came down to Gibbs or Portis that Portis wouldn't be gone?

It's stupid because nothing has happened to warrant this supicion....

My question was meant as a joke to show that it's not worth considering, but if you guys think it's fun make controversy for no gain then to ask questions that some people feel is stupid, but you appaerantly think has a good chance of happening, then enjoy.

I hope that if it ever did come down to Gibbs or Portis that the team would look at this poll to determine thier decision.....

I read about three of the responses and PLEAD TO EVERYONE STOP REPLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is NOT Iverson-Larry Brown, NOT Owens -Parcells (week 8).....it's a HURT RB THAT HAS SAID ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.....WHATEVER'S BEST FOR THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibbs loves the guy, he's a little banged up and wants to put him on the shelf. CP might think he can play but he knows in his heart that it could just keep getting worse and this is the best thing for the TEAM!!!! What did he get out of last week???? under 40 and a TD???? He still gets a game check right????

STOP THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a big fan of both......

Portis is just an interesting guy, he has speed, toughness and heart. I am glad Bailey was traded for him. And that's if he never played another snap for the Skins. But I feel he has potential to challenge for Smith's rushing crown.

What can't you say about Gibbs?

He was the main man involved in getting us 3 Lombardi's. He then has turned around the franchise after years of misery.

I'd take Gibbs if I had to, but I don't want to.

Archived