Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If it came to this........who would you want to stay?

desertfox59

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

While this poll is extremely unrealistic -- let's be honest, it's not going to happen -- it is interesting.

I think I'd go with Portis. I love Gibbs, but if Saunders is running the offense and Williams is running the defense, I'd rather lose Gibbs than someone who can rush for 1,500 yards.

Portis, when healthy, is an elite back. They are not a dime a dozen...

Let me ask you a question, if you vote Portis. Do you think Clinton Portis would have brought in Al Saunders or Gregg Williams? You think they came to D.C. because of Clinton Portis?

Yeah. No, no they didn't.

Think about how our coaching staff staff would answer this question.

"Hey, Gregg, you want Gibbs or Portis?"

"Hey, Saunders, you want Gibbs or Portis?"

We're talking about Joe ****ing Gibbs here, wake up people.

Let me ask you a question, if you vote Portis. Do you think Clinton Portis would have brought in Al Saunders or Gregg Williams? You think they came to D.C. because of Clinton Portis?

Since this is an obvious hypothetical situation, I still stick with voting for Portis. If one of them had to go RIGHT NOW, I would rather keep Clinton in the backfield because I feel he can do more for the team's chances than Gibbs can (at this point in time).

Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with history. I am a huge Gibbs fan and am very grateful for what he's done for the organization.

Funny how people are bashing this thread. I remember a time when some of you said things like "LaVar will be a Redskin for life" and "the Redskins will never let LaVar go."

I see a lot of similarities brewing here.....

As far as I'm concerned, Gibbs stays and it's not even close. I do see Portis becoming a bit of a prima donna head case. I wouldn't say he's at the point of no return, but he'd better start getting on the same page as the coach.

Hail,

H

That's the smartest thing I've ever heard.

I'm changing my vote and apologizing for ever voting Portis

Funny how people are bashing this thread. I remember a time when some of you said things like "LaVar will be a Redskin for life" and "the Redskins will never let LaVar go."

I see a lot of similarities brewing here.....

As far as I'm concerned, Gibbs stays and it's not even close. I do see Portis becoming a bit of a prima donna head case. I wouldn't say he's at the point of no return, but he'd better start getting on the same page as the coach.

It's the difference between those poeple who see the big picture and those who don't. The people who only see Portis's on the field super play don't get the big picture.

:helmet:

Archived