Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Tirico on Stephen A Smith radio show

skinsmagicNYC

Just heard Tirico on the Stephen A Smith radio show in NYC... of course Stephen A was hating on the Skins but Tirico said he thought it was just growing pains of a new offense, and that it will take about 4-6 weeks for the offense to get into its groove. He also noted that the defense Minn played was perfect. He finished by saying that he still thinks the Redskins will be good, just give them a couple more weeks to adjust to the new system.

Personally, i don't think we can afford to give it a few more weeks given the division we're competing in, but I just thought I'd pass along Tirico's thoughts.

Just heard Tirico on the Stephen A Smith radio show in NYC... of course Stephen A was hating on the Skins but Tirico said he thought it was just growing pains of a new offense, and that it will take about 4-6 weeks for the offense to get into its groove. He also noted that the defense Minn played was perfect. He finished by saying that he still thinks the Redskins will be good, just give them a couple more weeks to adjust to the new system.

Personally, i don't think we can afford to give it a few more weeks given the division we're competing in, but I just thought I'd pass along Tirico's thoughts.

Yeah, Screamin A Smith is an idiot. After a single game, he will declare a team garbage. Real insight from the master himself. What an idiot.

All these guys in the media do what we do...watch the games...form opinions (many with perceived fanfare bias') and comment. They get paid to do what we do for free....BE SPORTS FANS & talk about sports. The more extreme they are the more attention they get.

Funny thing is RARELY do they ever get called out for their BOLD predictions and opinions. Its fair to say we didnt play that well...ok thats fine. But I think its stupid to say we WILL NOT improve given the players, coaches and newness to things.

If you watched the game last night, you wouldn't put a shred of confidence in mike terico's analysis---he must be the worst play-by-play guy I've ever heard. It was one mistake after another with him. I was extremely disappointed with ESPN's telecast.

Did you hear him say that Sellers has never had a carry as a Redskin?

Somebody please tell me I was hallucinating when I saw him fumble that ball at the goal line last yr vs Philly.....

:laugh:

Archived