Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas documenting all T.O.'s moves...

AsburySkinsFan

Just saw this a few minutes ago. Pretty bad when in week 1 they are already playing defense against the "human time-bomb".

Sep 10 Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Dallas Cowboys are documenting every move WR Terrell Owens makes in case he becomes a disruption like the in 2005 with the Philadelphia Eagles. A member of the team's front office has been documenting his moves.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/3664/news

Now if we could just get TO to join Al-Queda...

Maybe....he already is.....after all aren't the Cowboys supposedly America's team? Maybe he was sent by Bin Laden to destroy those media darlings. Conspiracy theorists UNITE!!

Until then you are right...just sit back and enjoy the show.:munchout:

Reminds me of the movie "The Patriot" where Cornwallis' ship explodes and the dim-witted English broad goes, "Ohhhh, Fireworks!!"

After the gints and pukes lost yesterday I havent seen any trolls around.. I hear.. wait... NOTHING!! They must have crawled back in to their holes.. :D

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Don't get too ****y. Let's get a week 1 victory under our belts first.

As for TO, when it happens is still up for debate, but it WILL happen. BOOM!!! Broke backs will become boombacks after the bomb.

I think if the pukes offense struggles like this for the next couple of weeks TO will start to get very upset and claiming he has not gotten the ball enough and that Drew Bledsoe was playing with parcells tuna titties and not paying attention to him enough. Then pukes fans will claim they wanted no part of this mess and Tony Romo sits to pee will be inserted and he will be held as the next coming of Troy Aikman. But on a serious note who knows its only week 1?????

Archived