Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes' Game Day...

tr1

All that from 2 games eh?

It's a 16 game season.

Two games that have not even been played yet. What are these fans going to do if we lose the first two games? Which is possible, of course, crap happens. Tampa Bay got beat at the home opener, who would have thunk that, Carolina got beat. Guess what, it is a good league, parity abounds. The Super Bowl winner last year, Pittsburgh was not 16-0. All of the teams are good, and just a turnover, injury or just plain bad luck can change a season.

Have some damn intestinal fortitude, if you want to be a fairweather fan go get one of those terrible towels, wet it, and then spank yourself silly. If you are going to be a Redskins fan, then manup.

Never said that...but if any of the NFC East teams progress farther then us in terms of playoff advancement this year...they did a superior job in the coaching department and offseason training.

That can't be argued.

Your 'point' is no different then mine. Teams upgrade, injuries happen.. Welcome to the NFL. Any given Sunday, ANY team can win.. That is what makes this sport so entertaining. I love the Skins but, I also love this sport. The Iggles had injuries last year (hence their bad play and being last place in the divison). Did they really upgrade or did they just get healthy? I think it is mainly the fact that they are healthy now. Stallworth was a HUGE pick up for the Birds but, I think the complete health of McNabb is what will help turn the Birds around.

The 'Boys downgraded at the O-Line on paper. However, with the pick up of Owens, their offense will balance out a little more. Juilus Jones will continue to run the ball well just like last year and I think Terry Glenn will see more looks due to doubling up on TO.

Does that mean that we suck? Or that we can not compete? No friggin way!

Does that say that teams get better and NO NFL team is an easy "W"? Damn straight.

We played ZERO NFL games! Z-E-R-O!! And already people have the attitude of panic and worry. How about you start to wet your pants Tuesday morning if we were to be shutout against the Vikes?

Is Chris Samuels going to be able to block Demarcus Ware this year? He did so last year, but Ware pushed him to the limit.

That's my concern when we play the Cowboys...that their defense will have their way with our line.

Canty, Ware, Spears...all rookies last year, and all are much stronger this year.

Please tell me you're joking... No one gets this uptight 1 week into the season.

BTW, if you haven't noticed. Leftwich has looked horrible. He's missed 2-3 wide open receivers by a mile. He's shooting their own offense in the foot and now Jax missed their second easy INT. Jax has shot themselves in the foot so far.

True, but good 3-4 defenses have a tendency to confuse even the best QBs (eg Peyton vs Patriots and Steelers defenses in playoffs).

That's why establishing some kind of ground game is going to be crucial when we play them...I think Brunell will have a tough time having time to throw the ball.

Is Chris Samuels going to be able to block Demarcus Ware this year? He did so last year, but Ware pushed him to the limit.

That's my concern when we play the Cowboys...that their defense will have their way with our line.

Canty, Ware, Spears...all rookies last year, and all are much stronger this year.

Then jump on thier bandwagon. BTW, Randy Thomas is back, and our line is as good as any out there. Our D will certainly keep us in the games.

Archived