Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes' Game Day...

tr1

Dallas is going to come out looking to kill next week. We have to be patient the way Jacksonville was today...because they are going to come out looking to destroy us.

Wouldn't they have had this mindset anyway? You think they were going to come out and play patty-cake with the Redskins if they had beaten the Jags? :confused:

well it was a tough game, but I took some positives from it.

As bad as Bledsoe looked throwing 3 picks, and having a TD called back, a missed FG, and playing a 12-4 team on the road against the best DLine in the NFL and a top defense in the NFL, we had the ball with a chance to tie in the end.

Losing to a very good team in week 1 in no way diminishes Dallas' chance at the playoffs

As bad as Bledsoe looked throwing 3 picks, and having a TD called back, a missed FG, and playing a 12-4 team on the road against the best DLine in the NFL and a top defense in the NFL, we had the ball with a chance to tie in the end.

Losing to a very good team in week 1 in no way diminishes Dallas' chance at the playoffs

BigDFan. I have to agree. Its just the first game. Dallas look good in some area's. I know that The Tuna will have ya'll boys fired up for us next week. But we will see what happens. I cant call it. This division is going to be tough.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

The defensive line of the Jags was hurt, playing maybe 50%

But your real weakness is Bledsoe.

It's hard to spin him.

:dallasuck Show the cowpukes no mercy, they deserve none. while preseason was underway they were cowpukes this and cowpukes that. now the real deal has started and you'er 0-1. We control our destiny we can beat them at home lets do this NO MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived