Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pukes' Game Day...

tr1

I know, but Dallas is continuing the dominance they showed in preseason...we haven't showed anything yet.

Jeez you're annoying.

We haven't played yet. If you are going off of preseason alone, then I guess you probably predicted gloom and doom for the Steelers and Ravens this year too based on what they did in meaningless preseason games.

Get a grip, man.

Aren't you angry that the Eagles won, and now it looks like the Cowboys will win against a team with a superior record on the road? I mean man it would be nice to see some NFC East teams losing.

I'm with you. I wanted to see Philly lose and want to see Dallas taken to the woodhsed but we play tomorrow. Let's not downgrade our season based on teams today. Tampa was hammered today 27-0. This is the NFL. Anything can happen and anyone can win big on any given weekend.

BTW, if you haven't noticed. Leftwich has looked horrible. He's missed 2-3 wide open receivers by a mile. He's shooting their own offense in the foot and now Jax missed their second easy INT. Jax has shot themselves in the foot so far.

DAMN Grant had that pick in his hands. That would have been a score.

You can tell the team that's going to lose when they're down and can't come up with a sure TD off an easy pass. That happened to us vs. Seattle. Once Rogers dropped that pass did anyone REALLY think we were going to win?

Dude, you are gonna have a stroke if you approach every week like that!

Be easy man!

Is Chris Samuels going to be able to block Demarcus Ware this year? He did so last year, but Ware pushed him to the limit.

That's my concern when we play the Cowboys...that their defense will have their way with our line.

Canty, Ware, Spears...all rookies last year, and all are much stronger this year.

Aren't you angry that the Eagles won, and now it looks like the Cowboys will win against a team with a superior record on the road? I mean man it would be nice to see some NFC East teams losing.

We cant worry bout everyone else. Yah it'd be nice, but we just gotta pick up W's week after week, things will fall in place. That is why i don't understand your apparent panic attack. The skins control their own destiny. :cheers:

Archived