Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton not Happy with 9/11 Miniseries...

Fergasun

The burden or proof is not on me, the burden of proof is on our government. But guess what - simple minded Americans like to believe the news and all kinds of stupid **** like that so we never press the gov't. They never have to prove a goddamn thing to us because it's so easy to keep us scared under the guise of a terror threat, and this big spooky TERROR ALERT..

OH NO IT'S ORANGE TODAY... OH JEEZ SHOULD I BRING MY UMBRELLA? WHAT IF ANTHRAX IS DROPPED ON FARRAGUT NORTH? WILL AN UMBRELLA BE SUFFICIENT?

Anyone else see the irony in the liberals demanding a TV show NOT be shown because it portrays them in a negative light? :laugh:

The dishonesty continues. The "liberals" (Clinton is hardly a liberal) aren't demanding that it not be shown, they are demanding that it be accurate and if that is not possible then it should not be shown. Which I imagine is the same damn thing that AFC and the conservatives would demand if Michael Moore's film was to be used in highschool as a learning tool.

I'm not a tin hatter and don't think it was faked... but your logic here is completely absurd. The burden of proof is on those with their hands on it, not those with no access. It should be a very simple thing to prove and I have to say it's a little surprising that this has been allowed to go on. I've been going on the assumption that they want consipiracy nuts to make fools of themselves.

I'd have to agree. I think that the whole conspiracy theory could be easily disproved by the govt...

Take the un-relevant conversation the **** out of this thread. Put your two-bit, no good, dental floss thin conspiracy theories somewhere else... I didn't make this thread to discuss the Pentagon plane crashing. I've got former co-workers who also saw it fly low and nearly hit the Pentagon... you know, a lot of people worked in Crystal City.

The dishonesty continues. The "liberals" (Clinton is hardly a liberal) aren't demanding that it not be shown, they are demanding that it be accurate and if that is not possible then it should not be shown. Which I imagine is the same damn thing that AFC and the conservatives would demand if Michael Moore's film was to be used in highschool as a learning tool.

You do know there is a significant difference between demanding it not be shown and demanding it not be used as a learning tool right?

Waiting on the free speech people to jump in here and say that it should be shown no matter what...but most of those people are Clintonites and are probably torn right now on how they stand.

The burden or proof is not on me, the burden of proof is on our government. But guess what - simple minded Americans like to believe the news and all kinds of stupid **** like that so we never press the gov't. They never have to prove a goddamn thing to us because it's so easy to keep us scared under the guise of a terror threat, and this big spooky TERROR ALERT..

OH NO IT'S ORANGE TODAY... OH JEEZ SHOULD I BRING MY UMBRELLA? WHAT IF ANTHRAX IS DROPPED ON FARRAGUT NORTH? WILL AN UMBRELLA BE SUFFICIENT?

Whoa there buddy, ease off on using the Lord's name in vain when addressing me if you please.:mad:

Terror alerts? I don't even pay attention to them. What are they? :laugh:

I mean I love how you guys flamebait and poke at me instead of answering questions... if nothing else it shows you're as confused about all of this as I am.

Back to square one one more time. Because obviously since I DARE DOUBT THE ALLMIGHTY GOVERNMENT I must be some kind of nut.

How does a 757 vaporize into the Pentagon leaving no evidence?

How do hundreds of passengers just dissapear?

When someone gives me an answer to that question, I'll open my ears to the tinfoil hats

Until then, your arguments are incredibly weak

Back to the thread premise

A miniseries such as this one should not be dramatized. Too much emotion, too many unknowns

I agree with Des, it should not be used as a learning tool in schools

WHAT THE **** GUYS?

I don't get it - I thought I'd come to a forum where I could bring up ideas and people would actually you know... try to listen to them. But everyone gets defensive and we're all in here flamebaiting and putting our quirky little remarks to dick with each other.

Why?

Why is it so bad to question authority? I don't look for reasons to badmouth my own government - I'd rather not if I can avoid it but I just bring up valid points that NOT ONE OF YOU have even tried to touch.

You do know there is a significant difference between demanding it not be shown and demanding it not be used as a learning tool right?

Waiting on the free speech people to jump in here and say that it should be shown no matter what...but most of those people are Clintonites and are probably torn right now on how they stand.

I don't see that as being nearly as significant as you do. The producers decide how something is marketed, outisders have to react based on that. They chose to market this as being so factual it should be taught in schools. Thus demanding they get their facts straight is completely rational.

Can you prove your Mom had any children that lived?

Dude I'm chill... what is the freaking deal here?

Are the men in black suits comin.... oh no oh no... helicopters circling gotta go.

Dude... You are not going to get much support here with the attitude you are coming with.

Some of us are very open minded, but won't give you a second thought when you attack other longstanding forum members.

State your case, back it with some facts and stay civil. :2cents:

okay okay okay... sorry guys.

I will go away and come back later haha..... just having some fun. I would *seriously* like to discuss this but it's not gonna happen now.

Peace out peeps. And seriously if you haven't heard someone take the "lord's name" in vain then you must live in a box that's just funny.

But I will be back when I am in a less antagonistic mood to chat.

WHAT THE **** GUYS?

I don't get it - I thought I'd come to a forum where I could bring up ideas and people would actually you know... try to listen to them. But everyone gets defensive and we're all in here flamebaiting and putting our quirky little remarks to dick with each other.

Why?

Why is it so bad to question authority? I don't look for reasons to badmouth my own government - I'd rather not if I can avoid it but I just bring up valid points that NOT ONE OF YOU have even tried to touch.

Everyone is acting that way because you are not listening to what they are saying, there is nothing wrong about bringing up and ideal when you keep dismissing it is when others get mad.

As far as the plane vaporizing, there were pieces of the plane around the pentagon I know since my friends were there helping with the cleanup. Many of the bodies they found were the ones in the building, the ones in the plane were burned.

Now if you not think it was a plane that hit, then what happend to the plane. I think it would be kind of hard to hide and entire plane with all the passengers and not have one person say anything about what happened now do you.

Archived