Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the Roanoke Valley ES members

TK

Haha....yeah it kinda does now that you mention it. I drive by the damn thing quite a lot and I never really thought about it. I think the red "outside" star draws away my attention from the blue one.

Nice pic btw :thumbsup:

Edit: Only 2 folks from Big Lick on here? (And they happen to be TK and bubba...we are surrounded by greatness down here in the mountains!)

My sister lives there, brother is a Vet at Valley View Animal Hospital.

And for the record, that star never made me think of the pukes. Thanks alot. Now that's all I'll think about.

Do what I do when I see it. Flip it off & yell eff the cowboys.:laugh:

That goes oveer really well Downtown on a Saturday nite.:laugh: :laugh:

Is it just me, or does driving across 581 & seeing this perched up on Mill Mountain make you hate the damn Cowboys even more? :laugh:

I'm actually from Martinsville, VA and now live in Winchester, VA.

I have not and did not think about the star that way, but I will after your post TK :laugh: ...I was down in Roanoke, this past weekend, and did not pay any attention but will definitely :finger: the next time I pass through and yell 'f' the pukes, as I pass Hotel Roanoke.

HTTR!!!

:dallasuck

this is an off the subject question...

do any of the roanokers know if Valley View will get the "Redskins Store" back?

i was talking to the Help Desk this past spring and they said the "Redskins Store" will be opening and that it closed because it was off season...

also, any of you guys own the sports store in Valley View?

Archived