Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

enough crying

shk75

guys i do not want to hear anymore complaining about how we performed this preseason or any excuses. we are starting to sound like seahawks fans and that makes me sick. lets support our team as they tear through the schedule on the way to miami. httr!!!

guys i do not want to hear anymore complaining about how we performed this preseason or any excuses. we are starting to sound like seahawks fans and that makes me sick. lets support our team as they tear through the schedule on the way to miami. httr!!!

Sing it sister......:logo:

Right idea. Wrong audience.

Tell this to the players. There is no crying in football.

**cough** Rock **cough**

Cheers

haha yeah i know but hey its worth a try its just sometimes i get frustrated at how quickly people jump ship...i mean last season pittsburghs first team offense did not score either and it worked for them.

Yep...

This one post should finish all the whining. Yep. Thats all we had to do all along. Damn, I wish I thought of that. ;)

cryyyyyyyyyy-yyyyyyyyy-innnggggggggggggg

overrrrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

cryyyyyyyyyyyy-yyyyyyyyyy-innngggggggggg

overrrrrrrrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuuu

yessss, now you're gonnnne

and frommm this moment onnnnnnnn

I'll beee cryyyying, cryyyying, cryyyying, cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyinnnng

sorry, hate it when that happens

Is it only obvious to me that if you start a post about not crying--what you're really doing is inviting more crying, or atleast discussion on what constitutes crying? Or perhaps discussion on crying over the topic of the preseason games? In fact, for those whose complaints about the preseason had somewhat subsided, doesn't opening up a new thread on the subject somehow re-gash the wound? Perhaps it would make more sense to start a thread on one of the many positive notes that surround the Redskins, thereby being proactive in positive discussion and decreasing the chances of pre season complaints. :doh: Screw it, Happy B-day! :)

you make a good point however due to the vagaries of the ratings system visa vi the fluctuations in the audience numbers and well you dont move your arms when you dance and you look like a monkey out there so you are fired....sorry thanks for the birthday wishes.

Archived