Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man fire up thread/roll call- Vikings

Walking Deadman

You will have a blast.....even after 2+ seasons of season tickets and going to games since 2001, everytime I still step into my section and see the field and hear the noise and the PA announcer, it gives me chills.

Granted, FedEx is not perfect. There are things that many fans would like to see upgraded. But it's the home of the Skins and still a magical experience to me. :helmet:

Exactly! Add to the fact that it's MNF and hearing that song...goosebumps, indeed! I love turning around after the (long) walk up the steps and seeing the field for the first time of the year.

I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!

The noise level during the preseason was pathetic.

It always is.....but then again, it's not like the Skins gave the fans much to cheer about. You have to remember that many of the people in attendance at preseason games are not season ticket holders but people that were given tickets by friends and/or family. Hard to get excited about something that means nothing.

It's going to interesting to hear how many times we hear HTTR next week. I think that the announcers and the media as a whole will be eating some serious crow about how "horrible" Skins looked. You're gonna hear a lot about how "I guess the preseason doesn't matter".

Archived