Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man fire up thread/roll call- Vikings

Walking Deadman

This is it 12th Man!!!!!!

Months of waiting after the Seattle game and 4 preseason games that just makes you more anxious for the regular season. Now only 1 week away.

AND THIS ONE COUNTS!!!!!!! :point2sky

Last year we went 6-2 at home, but we can do better and this year is the year to do it.......

8-0 at home practically guarantees a playoff spot and gets us closer to an NFCE title.

And YOU the fan, our 12th Man, play a huge role in helping the team at home.

Let's remember last season's opener:

The team was struggling and the 12th Man played a huge role in causing the Bears to make mental errors.....the team, with the fan support pulled out a win in a ugly game.

We can do it again.....90,000 strong and we can't go wrong!!!!!

Sadly, I won't be at the opener (work) but I will be at home with you in spirt (like most of my fellow ESers) and I want to hear it so loud that they can hear you in Minnesota.

12th Man are ya with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reda my sig. and show'em my motto:

:evil:BRING ON THE 12th MAN :evil:

Hail to the Redskins!!!!!

May the 2006 season be one of our greatest seasons ever!!!!

-WD

Im driving up from Dallas, this will be my first Redskins home game, I will be yelling the whole game as long as my voice doesnt give out. LETS GO SKINS

You will have a blast.....even after 2+ seasons of season tickets and going to games since 2001, everytime I still step into my section and see the field and hear the noise and the PA announcer, it gives me chills.

Granted, FedEx is not perfect. There are things that many fans would like to see upgraded. But it's the home of the Skins and still a magical experience to me. :helmet:

Granted, FedEx is not perfect. There are things that many fans would like to see upgraded. But it's the home of the Skins and still a magical experience to me. :helmet:

You're right Deadman. Along those lines, RFK was lightyears from perfect...but there's not one of us who would have traded it for anything.

You are absolutely right WD - we made a huge difference at the Chicago game. I t was my daughter's first game and she was stoked that we (the crowd) could really help the team.

Lets do it again! :jump: :wavetowel :laythehur

Oh BTW, do not do the wave when we are on offense. :wave: :doh:

:point2sky :cheers: :point2sky

My flight leaves from Oregon in 4 days..I will visit the city of D.C for a couple of days then the game, I can't tell you how special that time will be for me, I've been a Redskins fan and alone here in Oregon..and believe me I'm alone here in Oregon LOL but I always wear the team colors with pride....nice to come home!! bring on the game, and Go 'Skins !!!!!

Archived