Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man fire up thread/roll call- Vikings

Walking Deadman

This is the way we set the tone for the whole year...don't let people sit down and eat their nachos on 3rd down. Yell at your fans in your sections, get them to get up and be loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to show the world that FedEx can bring it like no other stadium can....there shouldnt be a single fan sitting down in their seats. Its up to the diehards to put pressure on the inevitable lame lazy "fans" that will be there...make sure your section is HEATED ALL GAME LONG.

Section 438 row 29. Wanna trade? lol.

I've always been a sucker for a good sob story. Try me. ;)

But seriously. These are the best seats I've ever had, with the possible exception of the club seats. Say what you want about the club; those seats have the best sight lines in the house. But I'm psyched to be down amongst the rowdy, huddled masses for this one.

But seriously. These are the best seats I've ever had, with the possible exception of the club seats. Say what you want about the club; those seats have the best sight lines in the house. But I'm psyched to be down amongst the rowdy, huddled masses for this one.

E Dog........I hope when I make the trip to FedEx, I can buy you a beer.

Blondie

I've sat in the club seats a couple of times and they are the best. No matter where you sit, it premium.

I'll just bring my binoculars and eventually work my way down like I always do. Enjoy those seats and Hail to the Redskins!

Archived