Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sportingnews matchup Minn@Was

tonyriggins

So, if I've got this right, they're saying the Vikings have the advantage in every major aspect of this game (including coaching :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) but we win 17-14?

How in the hell do these people get their jobs?

So, if I've got this right, they're saying the Vikings have the advantage in every major aspect of this game (including coaching :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) but we win 17-14?

How in the hell do these people get their jobs?

the mere suggestion that the Vikings have better coaching than the Redskins immediately eliminates any sort of credibility this writer had. That is such a poor statement that I believe this must have been an error. Anyone looking for a job as a sportswriter?? You can get one over at sportingnews.... :doh:

the mere suggestion that the Vikings have better coaching than the Redskins immediately eliminates any sort of credibility this writer had. That is such a poor statement that I believe this must have been an error. Anyone looking for a job as a sportswriter?? You can get one over at sportingnews.... :doh:

Without a doubt. There's no comparison as far as coaching goes, and I don't just mean Gibbs vs. Childress.

It looks to me like the check marks in the graphic are reversed, but the score is correct (as they see it).

Without a doubt. There's no comparison as far as coaching goes, and I don't just mean Gibbs vs. Childress.

It looks to me like the check marks in the graphic are reversed, but the score is correct (as they see it).

Yes, that definately what happened here. The graphic must have been reversed by accident. It makes no sense, when you read the article that accompanies it.

In all seriousness, Childress has lost far fewer games than Gibbs. He is clearly the superior coach. Plus when you look at preseason production, Chester Taylor is clearly a better running back that Portis.

I'd say that this is a fair report.

this article is so friggin bad sarcasm can't even help it.

The article isn't as bad as the Vikings fans comments listed down below the article. That one guy says the Redskins secondary have 1 good safety, the other one somebody but nobody knows who, and an average set of corners.

These Vikings fans have got a real rude awakening coming on 9/11!

Everything in this seems backwards. Obviously, we have better coaches. With Springs out, I'd say they actually have a better secondary. LBs and WRs are definitely ours. If Griffin and Daniels are healthy, the DL might be even, but I can see why some writers might be inclined to pick the Vikes. Our guys might not be big names, but they're as stout as anyone against the run. Betts is as good as anyone in their depleted RB core.

Archived