Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sportingnews matchup Minn@Was

tonyriggins

If I'm not mistaken, the most important prediction was that we win. Hey who cares if the vikings have the best QB, Best RBs and Best coaches, if we win the game?

I care. Why? Because its absolute bull**** and an insult to say that a rookie HC is better than a HOF Head Coach.

In all seriousness, Childress has lost far fewer games than Gibbs. He is clearly the superior coach. Plus when you look at preseason production, Chester Taylor is clearly a better running back that Portis.

I'd say that this is a fair report.

THAT STATEMENT IS ABOUT AS DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS.wHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN???

Everything in this seems backwards. Obviously, we have better coaches. With Springs out, I'd say they actually have a better secondary. LBs and WRs are definitely ours. If Griffin and Daniels are healthy, the DL might be even, but I can see why some writers might be inclined to pick the Vikes. Our guys might not be big names, but they're as stout as anyone against the run. Betts is as good as anyone in their depleted RB core.

SOME OF THE THINGS YOU SAY OR LEGITIMATE BUT THE FACT THAT YOU SAY A BETTER SECONDARY THAN WE DO WITH OR WITHOUT sHAWN sPRINGS IS UBSURD.

YOU WILL THE SAME PERSON WEARING A sEAN tAYLOR COME GAMEDAY OR MAYBE YOU STILL HAVE A SMOOT JERSEY!!

So, if I've got this right, they're saying the Vikings have the advantage in every major aspect of this game (including coaching :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ) but we win 17-14?

How in the hell do these people get their jobs?

While normally, I wouldn't mind stirring the pot here. But I got to tell you, I couldn't agree with you more on this one. How can you give all the advantages to one team, but pick the other??????

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

While normally, I wouldn't mind stirring the pot here. But I got to tell you, I couldn't agree with you more on this one. How can you give all the advantages to one team, but pick the other??????

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Having read your posts lately I would think you have done something with the pot other than stirring it--------j/k btw, how is the She-o this AM?

Archived