Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kffl.com: Jets may trade Coles (per ESPN)

Walking Deadman

I think I heard on ESPN last night that NE is looking for 2 1st round picks in a trade. I could be wrong since I was half asleep.

If they're asking that kind of price then there is no way that team is seriously considering trading him. Nobody in their right mind would pay a franchise-tag-price for Deion Branch. That is, unless Tom Brady comes with him, as that is the only chance he has at being good ever again. :2cents:

If true, it is amazing.

To say he lost a step, wow. I mean the guy ran a 4.19. He'd have to lose quite a few of them to be this bad.

Link? I'm betting that was hand-timed (aka garbage). He was fast, real fast, but just like we've been saying since the trade, his toe slowed him down SIGNIFICANTLY.

How would trading thier best WR upgrade the WR corps?

Because he sucks.

I think the 'trade' they are contemplating probably involves a package where Coles would be included along with draft picks to acquire another veteran receiver.

Possibly for Branch, as they were interested in him after the Pats gave him permission to seek a trade. :whoknows:

wow, they're trading him to UPGRADE their WR core? hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

and

hahahahahahaha

**** Coles, dumbass, I swear people need to follow Gibbs' lead cause the man knows personal

then again, Coles is laughing all the way to the bank with all the loot he's pocketed the last few years

I wonder if he's trying to get traded to KC to be with Herm once again. - He seems to be the only coach he listens to.

That wouldn't be a bad move for KC to get another WR to go w/ Kennison. I'm sure KC would give up a mid-round pick for Coles. As for the Branch/Coles trade, don't see that one happening. Don't trade to a division rival. Not that it would help the JETS become challengers to the PATS or Dolphins. It would definitely be an upgrade for the JETS.

:laugh:

Archived