Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ARE for Punter!!!

WeThreeKingsRuleU

Scratch that, let's find a soccer player who wants to immigrate his family to the U.S.

Have Danny buy the guy's family their citizenship as long as he kicks for us for a decade.

We help an immigrant and we solve our problem. Daniel Snyder: one step closer to solving the world's major issues. :)

What do you guys think? Watching Indiana football in the past, I remember watching ARE punt in college, if he can boot the ball 38 yards....he could already be Frost's replacement, plus that opens the door for the option dor the trick play

I did a thread earlier as a joke for him as a starting QB......I hope this is a joke thread as well.

I'd love to see him do some pooch kicking to pin the other team's offense inside the 5 yard line if we were right outside of comfortability for making a FG... Similar to the punts Big Ben has done with the steelers.

As long as he could handle that and fulfill his other duties...

I think we're paying him enough for a #3 WR to pick this up ;)

Same thought about our crappy legged special teams. Every kick off should be on-side ... we would be the best on-side kicking team in the country and our field position would be no different than it currently is. Every field goal should be a fake, with the holder passing to the flat for a first down. It would change the game of football forever. Instead of being mocked for our crappy kickers, we would be mocked for our outrageous -- and occasionally successful -- special teams play ... really special special teams.

Archived