Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Frost

bubba77

I know i am being very bias..(or however you spell it).. but this sucks for lonie..Playing with him in at the iowa juco he is a very good guy and works extreamly hard. i hope he gets a shot somewhere else. Good luck to frost this year. hopefully he dont get booed out of the stadium. good luck to the redskins this year also.. i am a die hard vikings fun but... i love this messege board i think i am adopting redskins as my 2nd fav team... again good luck to the redskins, LONIE, and frost

Sowle

I'll repeat, every high school team has a punter, every college team has a punter, every semi-pro team has a punter. There are only 32 punter positions in the NFL.

Of all of the tens of thousands of people who've recently punted in organized football, why can't we find one better than Derrick Frost?

I live next door to Derrick Frost; he's renting a townhouse from a former Redskin. Maybe I'll go next door and ask him? :D

He just moved in like a week ago, and I haven't had a chance to even meet him yet. His girlfriend/wife is hot though. I hope he doesn't read this board :)

Edit: His punting hasn't been all that great, but to be fair, the Skins haven't looked all that great either. I really hope this is Gibbs pulling a HUGE prank on the rest of the league !

Frost should have gone the way of Taylor Jacobs... the Skins can't keep expecting him to be better than he actually is.

Like someone pointed out, he booms it when he needs to pouch it... he pouches it when he needs to boom it.

Frankly the only positive thing about his punting is that he has not had a kick blocked yet.

Dude, everyone needs to lay off of Frost. He had NO warm up punts in the first half of Thursdays game and dude had to wear someone elses helmet on the field if that tells you how much time he had to get ready for his first punt.

I guess the same thing happened repeatedly last season--especially in the playoff game wi the Bucs.

Archived