Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

People want to know.

blloyd33

Is there anything between old school and new school?

When does something that was new school become old school?

Is there an expiration date on new school?

Are blocking and tackling old school?

If they are, can new school players continue to block and tackle?

People want to know.

Cheers

Regarding the Redskins, I would say an "old school" fan is someone who watched the Redskins 1992 and prior...new school would be 1993 to present.

Regarding life...hmmmm...it doesn't really matter...it's all about the Redskins!

Well, What I'm I considered been watching since 69 be nice now :laugh:

...interesting...I was not aware of this thing called "New School"...guess that makes me Old School !!!

Remember those stories your grand parents used to tell about walking 7 miles to school uphill both ways...in the snow (Old School)??? Compare that with following any school bus these days...you know the ones, they stop at every other house like these kids were born without legs (New School)...well, my bus stop was about a quarter of a mile from our house...guess that makes me "Middle School"...at least as far as getting to "School"... boy that was painful...

God this Post makes me feel old :laugh:

Funbunch is confused.

The question was where do you draw the line between old school and new school.

1992 marks the divide between good :halo: and evil:evil:

Luckily, we done got us an exorcism :)

People want to know.

Cheers

Is that you Andy Rooney? :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Funbunch is confused.

(in impishly high pitched voice) ....Step into the light Joe Gibbs.....Joe Gibbs step into the light...!

....This franchise is clear.

People want to know.

Cheers

Old School is Butkus lighting someone up and telling him "All day, buddy."

New School is LaVar lighting someone up, helping them up, then asking if he can help him get on his team next year while giving him a man hug.

Old School is Mike Ditka or Mark Bavaro catching, running, and smacking people around for 60 minutes and wanting to go anther 60 to keep smacking them.

New School is Jeremy Shockey complaining about pass interference while Lemar Marshall runs his ball into the endzone for 6.

Old School is Nighttrain Lane.

New School is Primetime Sanders.

Old School is Art Monk playing with cracked ribs after Ronnie Lott hit him in the back.

New School is Terrell Owens sitting on an exercise bike because of a sore hammy.

Old School is Sonny J. celebrating a win with a cigar and a bottle of Blue Walker at Dukes.

New School is Ricky Williams celebrating Wednesday with a double spliff and a 40. In Canada.

New School never becomes Old School. Old School kicks New School's rear and takes its lunch money.

New School is LaVar lighting someone up, helping them up, then asking if he can help him get on his team next year while giving him a man hug.

Old School is Mike Ditka or Mark Bavaro catching, running, and smacking people around for 60 minutes and wanting to go anther 60 to keep smacking them.

New School is Jeremy Shockey complaining about pass interference while Lemar Marshall runs his ball into the endzone for 6.

Old School is Art Monk playing with cracked ribs after Ronnie Lott hit him in the back.

New School is Terrell Owens sitting on an exercise bike because of a sore hammy.

Old School is Sonny J. celebrating a win with a cigar and a bottle of Blue Walker at Dukes.

New School is Ricky Williams celebrating Wednesday with a double spliff and a 40. In Canada.

New School never becomes Old School. Old School kicks New School's rear and takes its lunch money.

Hilarious:laugh::laugh::laugh:

and very true.

Funbunch is confused.

Considering that I've been a fan since 1986, does this make me old school?

Old School: John Riggins lying in traction for 5 days before a game

New School: Taylor Jacobs running off the field yelling "I think I have a concussion"

Amen, I miss old school. :applause: :2cents:

Excellent :applause:

But I will give you some Old School type players:

Jon Jenson and James Thrash

:point2sky :cheers: :point2sky

People want to know.

Cheers

This has now officially become the stupidest thread on ES I have ever seen. I have stated in previous threads before, but this, takes the cake. I should probably go back an edit those posts but I wont, sometimes it is too painful to back into a stupid thread, you feel your brain shrivling up as you start to read the words, as only a reduced number of functioning brain cells will allow you to get through the post and its many replies.

Archived