Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The OFFICIAL where can I see the game at on TV thread(MERGED)

NoCalMike

I've checked the tvlistings, directv listings, comcast listings, and even schedules from "other" sources...and the only broadcasts I see playing the skins vs pats game is local WUSA9 (cbs dc) and comcast net (for dc)..:(

As of now, Direct Tv is playing the Bucs/ Jags games on both cbs stations

Has anybody seen any nationally televised channels that are scheduled to broadcast the game?

Who's playing the replay? NFL Network?

Nevermind, I just checked NFL Network's schedule and they showing the replay...:applause: :applause:

I think I can go without redskins.com and ES for 16 hours...Now I just have to make sure I cut my phone off to to prevent the game time text messages I usually get...

Nevermind, I just checked NFL Network's schedule and they showing the replay...:applause: :applause:

I think I can go without redskins.com and ES for 16 hours...Now I just have to make sure I cut my phone off to to prevent the game time text messages I usually get...

You're a better man than I am. I can't manage that. No matter how hard I try I have to check up to see how things are going. I'm sure NFL Network will be jumping around on Sat. Night to see how the games are going plus I'll watch the boxscores and the little football on my computer at work during the game to. :doh: I know, I'm sick....very sick...

Nope, we get allllllll of Philly...eagles this, eagles that, they even got an "eagle channel"...quite frankly, it makes me sick...

I know how you feel although its probably worse for you than it is for me but still all I get is Jacksonville this, Jacksonville that, Gator this, Gator-done!!

Archived