Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The OFFICIAL where can I see the game at on TV thread(MERGED)

NoCalMike

At least we have NFL Network.....I lived a few years overseas and rarely saw the Skins....it nearly killed me during football season. So a tape delay for pre-season and DirecTV Sunday Ticket is still awesome for no longer being a local.

I've lived in my new apartment for 3 weeks now up here in Central Mass and I STILL don't have internet and tv. :( I'll gladly switch places with any of you. :)

(I do, on the other hand, get to go to this preseason game!)

Oh-oh, what are you doing there?!:(

Hope to see you HOME at Fed Ex this year! :)

:point2skyKim

I've checked the tvlistings, directv listings, comcast listings, and even schedules from "other" sources...and the only broadcasts I see playing the skins vs pats game is local WUSA9 (cbs dc) and comcast net (for dc)..:(

As of now, Direct Tv is playing the Bucs/ Jags games on both cbs stations

Has anybody seen any nationally televised channels that are scheduled to broadcast the game?

i got one word for ya "SLINGBOX" this baby is da bomb! all you need is internet, and set this baby up at home and you can watch tv from a computer anywhere!! i do it all the time when im in a college class or something

well, i live on the western part of VA..

Comcast SAYS its going to be playing the game against the pats. But it also said that they were going to play the jets game last weekend, but instead.. it was a "history of Reggie White" thing.. Dont get me wrong, i love Reggie..But damn, thats a way to bust my frigg'n balloon!.. i HOPE they play it today.. i have my fingers crossed. And so far, avoided stepping on any cracks..

Those like me that live out of town and won't see the game live...the NFL Network broadcast is Sunday 9am Pacific Time 12pm Eastern Time. I looked ahead at my program guide and already set it to record!!!

I'll plan to record it, even though I am recording the local coverage and the game in my area tonight. :)

CarrollsMine99.

I've lived in my new apartment for 3 weeks now up here in Central Mass and I STILL don't have internet and tv. :( I'll gladly switch places with any of you. :)

(I do, on the other hand, get to go to this preseason game!)

Make sure you keep an eye out for our guys covering the game, themurf and iheartskins....get down near the sidelines so they can get a couple pics of you.

Thats a personal request :) And tell your boyfriend I said so!

Archived