Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why is everybody overanalyzing this trade?

diego1115

I mean really.....everybody is up in arms over 2 backups not being happy???

Oh well...suck it up....man up...and PLAY BETTER....this is the NFL....there are no friends and if they were doing their job to the best of their abilities...maybe TJ wouldnt have been needed.

I like Ladell and Rock as much as the next "fan" but lets be serious here....Duckett is here to lessen the pounding on Clinton's ailing shoulder.....Skins fans amaze me with this....sounds like the same foolery I heard about Darnerian McCants being such a "good player"

i hope im not alone in this thinking....

its still the offseason, what else are we supposed to do? With this little bit of time left before the season starts, and with Madden just coming out, EVERYONE has fantasy trades going through their head. You should see what I had to do to trade for Robert Gallery...... Anyways, youre right, it gets old, but dont hate, its everyone getting that last little bit of offseason out of their systems......... Any word on that Ladell Betts/ Lumsden trade for Peyton Manning??????? :) Im just playin...

I mean really.....everybody is up in arms over 2 backups not being happy???

Oh well...suck it up....man up...and PLAY BETTER....this is the NFL....there are no friends and if they were doing their job to the best of their abilities...maybe TJ wouldnt have been needed.

I like Ladell and Rock as much as the next "fan" but lets be serious here....Duckett is here to lessen the pounding on Clinton's ailing shoulder.....Skins fans amaze me with this....sounds like the same foolery I heard about Darnerian McCants being such a "good player"

i hope im not alone in this thinking....

I'm with you. I am a little tired of the "Here is what's bad about..." threads.

I guess this is what the pre-season if for. :cool:

:point2sky :cheers: :point2sky

I'm with you on this....chances were that Betts was going to bust outta DC after this season anyway, chasing a fat FA contract ala Lamont Jordan. Now we have a proven back who can pound defenses, allowing Portis to be the slick back he was in Denver. Smart move by the FO and coaches, as long as we ink the guy to a long term deal.

Because that is what we do best.... complain, and argue over every little thing done at Redskin park :D

I'm gonna have to agree bubba.

Lately its all either - people complaining or people telling them to shut up and live with it.

I've been doing the same though, so I have no room to say anything.

Go Redskins!

see...i wasnt even THINKING about Madden until you said something...now i gotta rush home and play :lol:

Oh man, the lead blocker feature is SWEET when runing Sellers in front of TJ on the goaline. It's unstoppable. Id just crush people with Mike and have TJ run right over them.

Archived