Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Channel in High Def

Frediemac

I'm sorry if there is already been a thread (I checked and didn't find one)

I was surfing my COMCAST CABLE Box when I noticed I have 2 NFL Channels and one is a High Definition Channel. WOOHOO!!! :applause:

I thought I was pass this along in case anybody else might also have missed it.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!! :cheers:

Damn...I hope COX adds an NFL Network HD and Comcast Sportsnet HD.

COX doesn't have COMCAST SPORTSNET in HD? That's messed up, and the real bad deal is you have no other choice from where you live. I believe there should be a Law made where you can choose your Cable Provider. Sorry to hear this my man

Thank you Frediemac! Something different than the preseason "we suck-the sky is falling" threads.

Anyway, the 2nd channel in the 200's for me which is usually HD has not been showing anything in HD. For example, last night the Cardinals game had no difference in clarity than the 180 Channel NFL Network. I wonder when they are going to start showing the games in HD. Anyone know?

i don't know if you guys noticed or not, but NFL HD doesn't broadcast in HighDef 24/7
What I have noticed is during games that say Broadcast in HD they have not been in HD. Also, for example last nights Cardinals game at 8PM Primetime was not HD. So when if ever is it in HD since it seems like you can enlighten us.

What I have noticed is during games that say Broadcast in HD they have not been in HD. Also, for example last nights Cardinals game at 8PM Primetime was not HD. So when if ever is it in HD since it seems like you can enlighten us.

yea i was surprised that the NE vs AZ was not in high def...possible reasoning would be that it was preseason?

when NFL HD rebroadcasts the preseason games, and if the local channel where the game was played records it in HiDef, then NFL network will air it in hidef...but i've seen a (re)-rebroadcasts of preseason games during the week late at night where its not in high def

NFL Total Access is in HiDef during primetime, 8-10pm ? not quite sure about this though...

thats all i know... might still be a bit shaded... could enlighten more :silly::D

COX doesn't have COMCAST SPORTSNET in HD? That's messed up, and the real bad deal is you have no other choice from where you live. I believe there should be a Law made where you can choose your Cable Provider. Sorry to hear this my man

at least with cox we don't have to deal with all the **** you guys with comcast put up with.

yea i was surprised that the NE vs AZ was not in high def...possible reasoning would be that it was preseason?

when NFL HD rebroadcasts the preseason games, and if the local channel where the game was played records it in HiDef, then NFL network will air it in hidef...but i've seen a (re)-rebroadcasts of preseason games during the week late at night where its not in high def

NFL Total Access is in HiDef during primetime, 8-10pm ? not quite sure about this though...

thats all i know... might still be a bit shaded... could enlighten more :silly::D

Thanks LA56Dawg.

I talked to Direct Tv last week. They just launched a satellite and I think he said they have one more to launch, and that are supposed to offer 150 HD channels by Fall 2007.

It will be here in California in the next few weeks. We were just notified to call the local install shop to get our new HD boxes. I hope to have it by football season, although there are not any games on the NFL network until Thanksgiving anyway.

It will be here in California in the next few weeks. We were just notified to call the local install shop to get our new HD boxes. I hope to have it by football season, although there are not any games on the NFL network until Thanksgiving anyway.

Yea when I talked to the guy, I was intrested in a HD-DVR, and he said a new one will be out in a few months... so I am holding off til it comes out to get...

I'm sorry if there is already been a thread (I checked and didn't find one)

I was surfing my COMCAST CABLE Box when I noticed I have 2 NFL Channels and one is a High Definition Channel. WOOHOO!!! :applause:

I thought I was pass this along in case anybody else might also have missed it.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!! :cheers:

Dude where have u been!!?!?!?! I moved here to Waldorf 2 years ago from Arlington, and got comcast right away, i have had the 2 NFL Network channels since day 1! 1 in HD :D Like another posted said, its not HD 24/7 , mainly when they play live games, or when Making The Squad or whatever that cheerleader show is, god T&A looks great in HD! :laugh:

Archived