Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN/MSN: Koren Robinson arrested for DWI (Merged)

SkinsD

Wasn't this guy on mnf only a few days ago talking about how he cleaned his act up... :doh: :doh: :doh: Get better K. Rob.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2551018

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings receiver Koren Robinson, who was cut by the Seattle Seahawks last year because of drinking and other problems, was in jail Wednesday on suspicion of drunken driving, a newspaper reported.

Sgt. Loren Jansen of the St. Peter Police Department told the St. Paul Pioneer Press that Robinson was arrested around 10:46 p.m. Tuesday for "driving while impaired."

Minnesota Vikings receiver Koren Robinson, who was cut by the Seattle Seahawks last year because of drinking and other problems, was in jail Wednesday on suspicion of drunken driving, a newspaper reported.

It's not a problem, he's good at it.

Being a fellow NC State grad(although he didn't graduate), man I hope Koren can get it together. It seems all alcoholics at some point or another have done some backsliding. But I had hoped when he took the initiative to check himself into a clinic before training camp that he might get it under control. I really feel bad for this guy although he brought it on himself, but yeah-he should of called a freakin' cab or something.

Good Luck Koren......:cheers: <------(non-alcoholic beer)

AGAIN !!! they where talking during the game about how he carry's around an envelope with notes from the first time and how he could have destroyed allot of peoples lives..

I guess he lost the notes :doh:

BTW , this is posted in the wrong forum, Only redskins stuff goes here bubba.

I smell a 4 game suspension (smells like Bacos, actually)...

I was just arguing with someone in my office about this. I think some kind of suspension is inevitable too, even if it's only for a game or two. If nothing else he needs to at least take some time off and get healthy. My buddy says nothing will happen though, even though he is a repeat offender. We'll see.

AGAIN !!! they where talking during the game about how he carry's around an envelope with notes from the first time and how he could have destroyed allot of peoples lives..

I guess he lost the notes :doh:

I was just about to say the same thing. I believe it was Suzy Kolber or somebody like that was saying so many good things about him and how he has done so well with his alcohol problems. Whoops!

I was just about to say the same thing. I believe it was Suzy Kolber or somebody like that was saying so many good things about him and how he has done so well with his alcohol problems. Whoops!

All the drunks really like Suzy huh? (Joe Namath's "I wanna kiss youuu...")

Wasn't this guy on mnf only a few days ago talking about how he cleaned his act up... :doh: :doh: :doh: Get better K. Rob.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2551018

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Minnesota Vikings receiver Koren Robinson, who was cut by the Seattle Seahawks last year because of drinking and other problems, was in jail Wednesday on suspicion of drunken driving, a newspaper reported.

Sgt. Loren Jansen of the St. Peter Police Department told the St. Paul Pioneer Press that Robinson was arrested around 10:46 p.m. Tuesday for "driving while impaired."

Damn that sucks. He even checked himself into a rehab clinic voluntarily a few months ago.:( Internal Demons, man.

Archived