Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEx Fire up Thread: J-E-T-S!!!!!!

Walking Deadman

So here it is people,

The season at home begins here on Saturday..........

Last year ESers did threads like this to get the word out to everybody going to the game TO GET LOUD!!!!!!!!

It worked, we had a home field advantage: We went 6-2 at home.

We beat all 3 NFCE teams at home. We beat the NFCN Champs (Da Bears) at home! We beat the NFC Champions (Seahawks) at home!

And YOU the fan played a significant role (especially in the Bears and Seahawks games).

But we can do better..........

This year we MUST strive for 8-0 at FedEx. That's right 8-0. Coach Gibbs specifically addressed that to the crowd at the Redskins/Ravens scrimmage. We have a tough schedule and we must win at home.

So it's time for those attending the game to get ready to step it up.

Granted it's the preseason so just like the players we got to work out the kinks (y'know loud when the D's on, quiet with the O and focusing on our team more than The Wave).

So while you're watching the players and figuring out who's on the team and who's camp fodder, get your voices ready to be loud and get warmed up for the season.

Let's do it 12th Man........Are Ya With me????

Let's show the J-E-T-S that when they come to play at FedEx they are

D-O-N-E!!!!!!!

PS: I will cheer for Patrick Ramsey when he comes out (probably with the 3rd stringers :( ) just because he has class :applause:

I also have a question...I will be in Ocean City, Maryland for a week starting on Saturday, are the Skins the local team there? I would love to watch the game.

No, OC carries Baltimore stations (Ravens), but there's still a pretty good chance the game will be on. Only problem is when the Ravens and Skins play at the same time.

I cant wait for the home opener against the Vikes. FedEx is going to be at a level its never been at! With so much anticipation on the upcoming season, that place will be ridiculous... btw id cheer for Ramsey too

I just got my tickets for the monday nite game!!! I can't wait, gonna be loud as hell!!!

I also have a question...I will be in Ocean City, Maryland for a week starting on Saturday, are the Skins the local team there? I would love to watch the game.

Actually I was in Ocean City this past weekend and they showed the game on channel 11. So you may be in luck.

:jetssuck:

Archived