Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

so my roommate is a cowboys fan

yeah freshman year is officially ruined now :laugh:

so il be leaving pretty soon for WVU (save the jokes:silly:) and i get an email from my future roommate a few days ago basically introducing himself and asking me whether i have AIM. i respond saying yes, and we end up talking over AIM, and the first thing i see is his background, which is a cowboys wallpaper. and im thinking "aw s***" so i tell him that im a skins fan and he actually sounded pretty chill about it. we end up talking about football and sports in general and he seems pretty knowledgable so it wont be so bad i guess. (cept for game day) and at least we can root for the same college team.

yeah freshman year is officially ruined now :laugh:

so il be leaving pretty soon for WVU (save the jokes:silly:) and i get an email from my future roommate a few days ago basically introducing himself and asking me whether i have AIM. i respond saying yes, and we end up talking over AIM, and the first thing i see is his background, which is a cowboys wallpaper. and im thinking "aw s***" so i tell him that im a skins fan and he actually sounded pretty chill about it. we end up talking about football and sports in general and he seems pretty knowledgable so it wont be so bad i guess. (cept for game day) and at least we can root for the same college team.

At least you guys can agree on Pat White and Steve Slaton. Damn, what i wouldnt give to be back at WVU this football season. :(

Pat White

a_white_195.jpg

Steve Slaton

t1_slaton_getty.jpg

ehh, I mean, I definitely hate enemy fans, but if I can talk intelligent football with them, I don't mind how die hard they are, I will in fact respect them for being a die hard. I had an Eagles fan roommate freshman year, he wasn't really a big fan though, so football was never a problem between us. I guess that is just me, don't get me wrong, if someone wants to talk some smack to me, I will fight, and have definitely pissed off some people before. However, I will respect them if they respect me. I almost would love to date someone who is a division rival fan, just cause it would make it that much more fun (so long as they aren't angry or belligerent fans).

ehh, I mean, I definitely hate enemy fans, but if I can talk intelligent football with them, I don't mind how die hard they are, I will in fact respect them for being a die hard. I had an Eagles fan roommate freshman year, he wasn't really a big fan though, so football was never a problem between us. I guess that is just me, don't get me wrong, if someone wants to talk some smack to me, I will fight, and have definitely pissed off some people before. However, I will respect them if they respect me. I almost would love to date someone who is a division rival fan, just cause it would make it that much more fun (so long as they aren't angry or belligerent fans).

the good thing about my roommate is that the impression i get is that he wont let the rivalry get in the way of being friends. he seems to follow his team closely, but isnt gonna do something like draw a line down the middle of the room. but that still wont stop me from wearing my moss jersey when i meet him on move in day. :D

Archived