Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is there anybody from virginia who live in the west coast?

Taylor#1

I am from Annandale, Virginia but have not lived there for year, my father was a Department of Defense Civilian so I grew up all over the place. I currently life in Puyallup, Washington about 35 miles SE of Seattle. I still have family back in Northern Virginia so I go back regularly.

I just got stationed at Beale AFB in Northern California and I am serving time in the Air Force. Raider fans are everywhere! I am about two hours from Oakland and I plan on going to a few games there. I think the scene there is going to be ridiculous...adults in Darth Vader outfits??? I plan on watching my back to make sure that I don't get shanked. I can't express to you all how much I miss home! Too bad the skins don't come out west this year...it would have made this area a little more tolerable. Even if it is only for a weekend...Hall of Fame coach Joe Gibbs is back and we all know what that means.........Super Bowl!!!

Just moved to Redmond, WA from Salt Lake City, UT. I was born in Alexandria, VA and lived in and around Northern Virginia the first 25 years of my life.

I'm excited to live so close to an NFL city again. I'm hoping to catch at least one game this season.

Grew up in Harrisonburg, moved to CA at 21. Went to the Seattle game as well, also Arizona game.

Almost my entire family still lives in various parts of VA, and I go back 2 or 3 times per year for visits. This year, I sprung for season tickets, so I will be making a couple extra "family visits" this year ;) .

I haven't run into very many Skins fans in my little corner of CA, but hooking up with other fans froms Extremeskins and RedskinRoadtrips for games has been a godsend :cheers: .

I moved from Virginia to Seattle back in the 70's and lived there for 3 years. It was amazing, the people out there thought the east coast was one giant city with no green area, one NYC the entire coast. They asked me how we could live with all the tornados we had to dodge. When I told them about lightning bugs they thought I was telling tall tales. I guess I had a lot of preconceived ideas about the west coast also, but mine were right, LOL

grew up in Reston in the shadow of Redskin park was born at Columbia hosptial in DC, also lived in C-ville area...Live in WA state now...people in Seattle are mostly drab and rude for sure...weird place...I live in Cascades a small mtn town..NFL package and xstreme skins are my saviors, couldn't make the playoff game due to huge snowstorm....Hail!

yell yea i miss home,oregon sucks,too many cowboys here,i love my direct tv and the skins forum,i go back to virginia once every 2 years,i only thing i don't miss is the damn high cost of living,the main reason i left,how do u guys survive there?

I just got stationed at Beale AFB in Northern California and I am serving time in the Air Force. Raider fans are everywhere! I am about two hours from Oakland and I plan on going to a few games there. I think the scene there is going to be ridiculous...adults in Darth Vader outfits??? I plan on watching my back to make sure that I don't get shanked. I can't express to you all how much I miss home! Too bad the skins don't come out west this year...it would have made this area a little more tolerable. Even if it is only for a weekend...Hall of Fame coach Joe Gibbs is back and we all know what that means.........Super Bowl!!!

Northern Cali is the spot! Even though the Skins dont come here it is by far more than tolerable out here.

Archived