Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

is there anybody from virginia who live in the west coast?

Taylor#1

Grew up in McLean. Always liked Virginia just fine, but once I visited San Francisco, I was hooked. This place is the best the US has to offer on so many levels.

There are a good group of Skins fans here too (Kezar Pub is great on game days).

Born and raised in DC (got loads of family in King George, VA), and moved out here to NorCal Oakland a year ago for schooling purposes. Last year was a royal pain because they don't show Redskins games over here unless neither SF or the Raiders are playing, so I had to follow most of the games using the game threads here at ES.

This year though, I'm prepared. NFL Sunday Ticket for the win!! :D I am one happy gal.

**** there's alot of us over here in the west i though i was the only one lol.i miss the ashburn virginia area seeing the skins players all the time,most of my family still in the area,i had season tixs for the skins too but gave it my family,the cost living there for a family is way too much there the house i have here cost me under 200,000 in va it would be no less then 800,000.when i retire oneday i will be back home where i belong lol

I'm from Fairfax, VA, but now work and reside here in CA. Where I am contains a mix of 49er fans (they're in a perpetual state of doom and gloom) and Raiders fans (they're just plain psycho).

There are a decent amount of Skins fans here, but way too many Steelers and Bears fans. Haven't noticed too many Cowboys fans. I've got no one to talk trash to! : :mad:

:logo:

I think I'm still hoarse from that game. :)

It was my 2 year old's first skins game.

This season he's 3 and I've already got him answering my "What happens when Sean Taylor gets on the field" question...Jacked UP!!

In 2008 when the Skins come back to Phoenix/Glendale (hopefully), my twins will be two and I'll take the family to the game and show them all how the defending champions haven't let up since the season before.

I'm from Springfield, VA and moved to San Diego after college. There's a Redskins bar in Ocean Beach called Winstons. Great atmosphere. They play Hail to the Redskins and everyone sings. Also you can enter a raffle and win all sorts of Redskins related stuff. Free shots after touchdowns too. I've attached a picture of the place after our playoff victory last year.

Archived