Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mel Gibson Really is an Anti-Semite

luckydevil

The "sugar tits" line is hilarious. Even if I was the cop he said that to, I'd be rolling laughing. Sadly he said some pretty offensive things but after reading his apology it seems that he is sincere is his wanting to repair some of the damage he's done. That's a good first step.

BTW the best mug shot is James "thunder cat" Brown

jbrownmug1.jpg

Riggo was talking about this on his show last night. He absolutely RIPPED into Gibson, saying he doesn't believe some issued apology whipped up by a team of spin doctors. I beleive he used the exact term "flaming anus" to describe Gibson.

Considering Riggo's penchant for putting back a few I was pretty shocked.

As a Jew, I'm fine forgiving Gibson for this specific incident. When someone apologizes I generally accept it. But make no mistake. The 'ball' is not in my court. I'm not on the court. Gibson is there all by himself. He got drunk. He said what he said, not me. I'm minding my own business, and I'm not obligated in any way to help this man work through his irrational hatred of me. If Gibson's got problems, it's his responsiblity to overcome them, and it's not my fault if he doesn't.

The part on Riggo's show that made me cringe was why there was no mention of him getting a ticket or being busted for speeding. Afterall, he did nearly double the speed limit. 42mph over the speed limit of 45 mph has been kind of ignored because he was drunk. The alcohol level should have gone down by the time he was tested and he still failed, but the speeding... was he even given a ticket for that?

Yeah, but I don't think those feelings stem from the response to Passion as much as they were reflected in the Passion.

I've got to disagree with you 100% on this one. Like it or not, "The Passion" was a true reflection of the biblical account of Jesus. Gibson didn't twist the bible to suit his movie desires.

I am suprised that so many people are saying "haha, sugartits!" instead of "This proves Mel Gibson is an anti-semite." I've said a lot of drunken stupid shiz in my day, but it has never entered to mind to go on a "f'ing jews!" tirade. You just don't say that stuff, even drunk, unless at least you partially feel that way.

Its a real shame a proud Christian like Gibson has to put his head between his legs now and suck up. All for money and to try to save his career.

Its sad.

Umm, part of being Christian is repenting.

They don't have anything like that in the book you read, do they?

You don't repent for saying what you really feel, especially if you believe there is truth in it.

Its obvious that its being done to avert financial reprecussions and trying to resurrect a career.

For saying what you really feel??

Have you ever been wasted?

You NEVER say what you really mean because you are too ****ed up to! :doh:

For saying what you really feel??

Have you ever been wasted?

You NEVER say what you really mean because you are too ****ed up to! :doh:

Sure I have. I know when you are drunk it doesn't make you say things you totally don't believe...but its more like it allows you to say things from your gut without thinking of the reprecussions.

I'm not a ****ing anti-semite you prick. I just question the US relationship with Israel.

Questioning the US relationship with Israel is fine. Defending a "proud Christian's" right to say "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.... Are you a Jew?" is entirely a different thing.

I'm trying to figure out which one applies to you.

Archived