Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mel Gibson Really is an Anti-Semite

luckydevil

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/

TMZ has learned that Mel Gibson went on a rampage when he was arrested Friday on suspicion of drunk driving, hurling religious epithets. TMZ has also learned that the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department had the initial report doctored to keep the real story under wraps.
Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?"

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

We're told Gibson took two blood alcohol tests, which were videotaped, and continued saying how "f****d" he was and how he was going to "f***" Deputy Mee.

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?"

Well, I didn't think it would ever happen but this is really it. Someone finally managed to top "Loosen up Sandy Baby!"

My brother told me there is a website that has actual tape of Mel being strapped to a barber chair with his head facing the floor and three Rabbis pouring booze down his throat. Then they carry him to his car, belt him in, start it and send him on his way.

No wonder he was so hard on the Jews! Given this newly found tape he certainly has reason to despise them. Poor Poor Mel.

:D

WHO HASNT GONE WILD WHEN DRUNK? myself i asked a hottie female officer on a date ( she turned me down) when i was blitzed off my ass. however she didnt give me a drunk in public or anything like that so i guess its not too bad.

exactly. Take last night for example, I was a mess lol

My brother told me there is a website that has actual tape of Mel being strapped to a barber chair with his head facing the floor and three Rabbis pouring booze down his throat. Then they carry him to his car, belt him in, start it and send him on his way.

No wonder he was so hard on the Jews! Given this newly found tape he certainly has reason to despise them. Poor Poor Mel.

:D

how do they pour booze down his throat while his head is facing the floor?

WHO HASNT GONE WILD WHEN DRUNK? myself i asked a hottie female officer on a date ( she turned me down) when i was blitzed off my ass. however she didnt give me a drunk in public or anything like that so i guess its not too bad.

I think I can also safetly assume you didn't make a movie perceived by some to be anti-Semitic, then go on an anti-Semitic tirade after gettting busted DUI.

When the man's father said in an interview he didnt believe the holocause existed I dismissed it because I figured Gibson should not be held for the sins of his father. . .when he goes on an anti-Semitic tirade a few years later, I take notice and it IS news.

Archived