Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hezbollah cowards caught on video

nelms

Its more than a verbal support when you send weapons over for the Israeli's to kill people with wouldnt you say?

:applause: For 15 you see things pretty clearly, so you realize a statement like that is going to be very unpopular.

Of course im young, and my views probably arent worth as much as yours, but there is no need to patronise me.

Dont kid yourself, your not 'helping the world' for no reason, your not world police based on good will. Theres other atrocities being caused across the world in other countries other than Iraq. Oil is why you went there.

Its more than a verbal support when you send weapons over for the Israeli's to kill people with wouldnt you say?

Well If you noticed, Im also 15, so im not Patronising you as someone younger then me, but as a peer.

We may not be helping the world for no reason, but no matter who we help just baout everyone still hates us. I hate when people say we went into iraq for oil, because if we did, why would we bother capture saddam, and help sett up a govermen and try and trian their military we would of went in, took oil, and left, but we haven't. Yes we might be getting oil, but a part of war is taking other resources, espically one as valuable as oil. And with that, gas prices are still going up as a higher ost of oil, but I thought we were getting it all form Iraq. I guess not!

Also to Israel, Yes we are sending weapons, but we have been sending them weapons before this. You try living in Israel were a threat of just riding on a bus could be death from all the palistian sucide bombings, and now shells being launched over by hezbollah. Israel is trying to defend its self. There will always be causalites of war, and thats life. life is unfair, and that sucks!!

But if Israel keeps letting countries attack them, moe Israeli's will die, then Lebanese citizens will die in this.

The US and Britian are also two of the main causes Israel exsist, you should support a country, your country when through problems to make, and is being attacked.

That just cought my eye

We did the same thing with england at the beginning of WW2, when we were still in isolationism. we had the lend lease act. We still werent supporting england that much, just giving weapons, until we were attacked. But because you give weapons doesnt mean you will support them phyically unless you are brought into it. E.g. Japan attacking peral harbor. SO we wont be doing anything other then giving israel wepaons, unless the Hezbollah attacks us.

I'd say we're just trying to keep a portion of the old empire up and running

England and the UN did the whole Israel thing, you know

The "brave" Hezb Allah terrorists hiding in between civilian buildings in Beirut.. Why do Arabs never fight as an army- but only hiding behind women and children? (Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq)

0,,5200967,00.jpg

1) Because it works. And it'll keep on working as long as the West is squemish about civilain casualties

2) The koran tells them to fight that way when they are outnumbered

The "brave" Hezb Allah terrorists hiding in between civilian buildings in Beirut.. Why do Arabs never fight as an army- but only hiding behind women and children? (Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq)

0,,5200967,00.jpg

To give some credit, in 1991, the Iraqis did surrender as an army. ;)

Interesting piece of info in LATIMES article (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-israelreact31jul31,1,1892862.story?coll=la-headlines-world)

Israel said it would conduct a full investigation of the strike. Among the issues it will try to resolve is the discrepancy between when Israeli forces reported bombarding the building, soon after midnight, and the time, nearly seven hours later, when witnesses said the building collapsed.

Considering the history behind Qana and tactics of Hezbollah, I think there is a good chance that Hezbollah "warriors" played a role in getting that building to collapse - and I am not talking about just firing missles next to it...

This reminds me of that Palestenian family who blew up on a mine Hamas placed on a beach, where Hamas claimed that Israeli ships shelled them...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1153292037499&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

The main message presented by Israeli spokesmen was that Israel was trying all day to minimize civilian casualties while Hizbullah was trying to maximize civilian casualties on both the Israel and Lebanese sides.

At the press conference, the air force presented evidence that Hizbullah could be to blame for the building's collapse, which was later repeated in English for the foreign press.

He said Hizbullah also might have prevented the civilians from leaving the collapsed structure "in a cynical and brutal way."

Israeli officials noted that the Lebanese rescue teams did not start evacuating the building until hours after the collapse and only when the camera crews came. The rescue team then took out the bodies of children slowly for the camera crews.

Thanks.

Can you understand how it can be though for people living over here?

Whenever your President meets up with our Primeminister, we side with you over an issue. Iraq being the most notable one, because we send in our army. Whereas other countries have there pride, there principles, for example France, and choose not to join in the war.

I just wish that we could be our own country again, and make decisions without the US having such a big influence.

Or maybe france had other motives not to join the war principles not being one of them.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?apage=1&cid=1153292042767&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

'Kana collapse was hours after attack'

While the entire Israeli political echelon expressed regret for the results of the strike, Air Force Chief of Staff Brig.-Gen. Amir Eshel said Sunday night that the three-story building had been struck by the missiles a little after midnight and that it only collapsed seven hours later, at close to 7 a.m.

Eshel refrained from specifying what had caused the structure to collapse seven hours after it was hit, but senior IAF officers said Sunday night that the explosion could have been caused by an unexploded missile or by a Hizbullah-planted explosive device.

The IAF did attack targets in the village at 7 a.m. Sunday, Eshel said, but these buildings were 500 meters away from the building where the civilians were killed.

:applause: For 15 you see things pretty clearly, so you realize a statement like that is going to be very unpopular.

Yep.

Im not one to mince my words though.

As for everyone else, especially redskins4life234, I thoroughly understand that your allegiance with Israel, much more than I do understand OUR occupation of Iraq, because obviously throughout history there has been a strong bond between the US and Israel.

I still stick by my first point though, that I am not happy that again the UK side with the USA on a middle east situation so easily.

Or maybe france had other motives not to join the war principles not being one of them.

Im sure they did.

But the English Government, knowing that the public would not support the war, went into Iraq on the information that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and that they could be ready to fire within '45 minutes'.

I'd not have been as annoyed if Blair and co had have said that they were siding with the US to occupy Iraq and end the regime of Saddam Hussein, and not lie about WOMD.

funny that you look to france for an example of how your country should act. You should be proud that the country you call home has the guts to stand up for whats right. I know you think that we went to iraq for oil but dont believe everything you hear, you obviously have been getting your info from the wrong outlets. England and the U.S. are on the right side of this thing the others are not.

Im sure they did.

But the English Government, knowing that the public would not support the war, went into Iraq on the information that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and that they could be ready to fire within '45 minutes'.

I'd not have been as annoyed if Blair and co had have said that they were siding with the US to occupy Iraq and end the regime of Saddam Hussein, and not lie about WOMD.

I could understand your concern if the government was currently Tory, but it says something that a Labour government and leader thought there was enough of a threat to warrant invasion

Yep.

Im not one to mince my words though.

As for everyone else, especially redskins4life234, I thoroughly understand that your allegiance with Israel, much more than I do understand OUR occupation of Iraq, because obviously throughout history there has been a strong bond between the US and Israel.

I still stick by my first point though, that I am not happy that again the UK side with the USA on a middle east situation so easily.

Im sure they did.

If you Understand our Alligence with Israel, why don;'t you understand your own countries with Israel. The land Israel sits on, use to be a British terroritory. They gave it up to give to the Israeli's. If I gave away my land to someone, I would hope the people I gave it to are ok, and if not I would help them. Im sure Blair had his view on the situation before Bush made his view public. When they meet, Im sure it wasnt a Bush perswade Blair meeting, it was a, what are we going to do about it meeting.

The english goverment, wasnt going to say no to their closest ally, as if they did, when they their selves needed a favor, they maybe wouldnt get a positive yes.

Also, their is no proof that the CIA reports about the WMD are false. There are been reports by ppl who worked WITH saddam that he moved them out. They could be in syria now for all you know. Or maybe there werent never any.

I dont know why, you arent accepting that Allies help each other.

Think of it this way. A kid is giving you problems at school, and call you out to a fight, you agree. Are you just going to go alone, or would you tlel your best friend, hey watch my back incase anything bad happens so I dont get beat to death if he out fights me. I would personally would tell my friend to watch my back. America asked England to watch their back in this war and they agreed.

And remember diesel, your country too was attacked by Terrorist, do you want that to happen again? I dont want England nor America to be attacked again, so we must take the fight to them, not wait around to attack us.

Whereas other countries have there pride, there principles, for example France, and choose not to join in the war.

:rotflmao: Pride? Is that what you call it? I call it being afraid to piss off the terrorists. WE SURRENDER! :laugh:

hiding behind women and children, just like a yellow muslim pig. Israelis should just nuke um, we all know if they had a nuke they would launch it at Telaviv

I have very strong views like most of you, and mine are pro-Israeli but with an eye always open towards fairness and integrity when I can find it. But the next one I see like this, from ANY point of view, the guy is gone for a long time.

The only reason I don't do it now is because of how intense an issue this is and has been in all these threads.

But there still are guidelines in the forum that are not totally suspended just because of the emotional content or seriousness of any topic.

This is a one-time only warning for all threads.

I have very strong views like most of you, and mine are pro-Israeli but with an eye always open towards fairness and integrity when I can find it. But the next one I see like this, from ANY point of view, the guy is gone for a long time.

The only reason I don't do it now is because of how intense an issue this is and has been in all these threads.

But there still are guidelines in the forum that are not totally suspended just because of the emotional content or seriousness of any topic.

Good thing to say Jumbo. I never noticed that, but yeah, not all Muslims are terrorist, so shouldnt insulting them like that. Good Post :applause:

Jumbo, thank you for pointing this out. All these threads have been disgustingly racist especially by a few posters who are basically advocating ethnic cleansing.

Jumbo, thank you for pointing this out. All these threads have been disgustingly racist especially by a few posters who are basically advocating ethnic cleansing.

Hardly. Most all of the comments in these threads advocate the eradication of a group of people that can't get along with the rest of 21st century humanity

I could really care less if the *******s were purple, I'd still advocate getting rid of them and their ideology.

All of them if it takes that

Archived