Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hezbollah cowards caught on video

nelms

Don't have an ounce of sympathy for Lebanon they are in bed with terrorists so thhey get what they deserve.

Exactly. The Lebanese Prime Minister would like us all to believe that his countrymen are all innocent in this matter. The truth is there are many Lebanese that are Hezbollah supporters. There are many in the Lebanese army that are Hezbollah supporters. I say flatten the whole effin' country and turn it into a buffer zone. The Lebanese people can move to Syria or Iran.

Don't have an ounce of sympathy for Lebanon they are in bed with terrorists so thhey get what they deserve.

Yep

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1044557

BEIRUT: Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora thanked Hizbollah on Sunday for its “sacrifices” in its war against Israel.

“We are in a strong position and I thank the Sayyed for his efforts,” Siniora said when asked about a Saturday statement by Hizbollah chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah calling on the government to take advantage of Hizbollah’s steadfastness against Israeli military might.

“I also thank all those who sacrifice their lives for the independence and sovereignty of Lebanon,” he added.

IMO, Lebenon really ****ed up here. IF they are serious about democracy, they could have used this occasion to team up with Israel and get rid if these *******s once and for all.

But as it is, most of their constituants appear to BE Hezbollah members. And thus the Lebonese army, sad sack of **** that it is, will probably be drawn into the battle and be wiped out bythe Israelis, hence giving the Hezbo's the only military power in the area

Exactly. The Lebanese Prime Minister would like us all to believe that his countrymen are all innocent in this matter. The truth is there are many Lebanese that are Hezbollah supporters. There are many in the Lebanese army that are Hezbollah supporters. I say flatten the whole effin' country and turn it into a buffer zone. The Lebanese people can move to Syria or Iran.

:doh: As if we didn't have enough troubles caused by the situation of the Palestinian refugees over the past 60 years, we now want to create a whole new group of refugees, this one numbering nearly 4 million people?

Uh, okay. :rolleyes:

:doh: As if we didn't have enough troubles caused by the situation of the Palestinian refugees over the past 60 years, we now want to create a whole new group of refugees, this one numbering nearly 4 million people?

Uh, okay. :rolleyes:

Well, it's not really our problem, now is it. I'm tired of these radical muslims and it's time to take the gloves off and leave them off. I'm disappointed to see that Israel has temporarily suspended their air strikes. I would have intensified them, even blasting Qana some more.

Well, it's not really our problem, now is it. I'm tired of these radical muslims and it's time to take the gloves off and leave them off. I'm disappointed to see that Israel has temporarily suspended their air strikes. I would have intensified them, even blasting Qana some more.

Not really our problem??? The Palestinian refugees are not our responsibility, and we did not cause the problem, but are you really clueless as to how the situation of the Palestinian refugees has become our problem during the course of the last 60 years?

I say flatten the whole effin' country and turn it into a buffer zone. The Lebanese people can move to Syria or Iran.

And you propose to create a new group of 4 million refugees?

Sheesh, you thought we had it bad before...you must be crazy.

And why should all the Lebanese go to Syria or Iran?

Do you realize that 40% of Lebanese are Christians?

https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/le.html

It is strange that Israel is not doing more to expose Hizbollah to the media... I get a feeling they simply gave up on attempting to influence the public opinion after all these years... but I'm hoping they start paying more attention to that side of the conflict as well.

It is strange that Israel is not doing more to expose Hizbollah to the media... I get a feeling they simply gave up on attempting to influence the public opinion after all these years... but I'm hoping they start paying more attention to that side of the conflict as well.

Psst. The media is on the other side

It's the chic thing to do :rolleyes:

Psst. The media is on the other side

It's the chic thing to do :rolleyes:

This is probably the main reason Israel is not even trying anymore. They know what they have to do, and they are doing it.

Yes there is a lot of anti-semitism out there. I am sure a lot of news sources are motivated by it alone. However, I do think that many are simply overwhelmed by the Hizbollah propaganda strategy. Reporters running through the rubble with Hizbollah members, huffin and puffin on camera - "they say it's not safe, we can get hit anytime!!" Then there are pictures that make it look like Israel carpet bombed the whole country... I think after dealing with the two-faced PLO for years Israel simply gave up on trying to influence the general public opinion. I'm sure in many ways they feel forsaken by the civilized world, similar to what happened in WWII. It is hard to blame them for it, considering the history of Arab-Israeli conflict and the way PLO played it in the media. Still, I really hope they try and do something about exposing Hizbollah's tactics... That would, at least, make things easier for leaders here in US and in UK.

On a side note, it boggles my mind to think just how badly the current administration forked up the War on Terror. Wasted opportinuties everywhere you look. The whole world was sympathetic to our cause. We invaded one stable country in the region while doing nothing in other parts of the world... Allowing Iran and Syria to rearm Hizbollah. Doing nothing to implement that 1559 UN resolution. Not establishing strong anti-terror ties with Russia and China. Now the world is divided again... The War on Terror has been used for everything but actually fighting terrorism :doh:

I think it's ridiculous that Israel's strikes on Lebanon are being broadcast throughout the world and everyone wants a cease-fire. The strike on Lebanaon is sad, but realize that Israel is also having its civilians die from rocket attacks too.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html

The Melbourne man who smuggled the shots out of Beirut and did not wish to be named said he was less than 400m from the block when it was obliterated.

"Hezbollah came in to launch their rockets, then within minutes the area was blasted by Israeli jets," he said.

"Until the Hezbollah fighters arrived, it had not been touched by the Israelis. Then it was totally devastated.

"It was carnage. Two innocent people died in that incident, but it was so lucky it was not more."

The release of the images comes as Hezbollah faces criticism for allegedly using innocent civilians as "human shields".

Mr Egeland blasted Hezbollah as "cowards" for operating among civilians.

"When I was in Lebanon, in the Hezbollah heartland, I said Hezbollah must stop this cowardly blending in among women and children," he said.

I think the point he is trying to make is to eliminate the refugee problem as well

Huh? Did you read the post?

He specifically advocates the forced transfer of nearly 4 million people, 40% of them Christians, to Syria or Iran. This assumes that Syria or Iran could or would accept this sudden influx of people. And how does this idea do anything to "eliminate the refugee problem" ? By creating a new refugee problem, one which assuredly will have negative consequences for us? In any case, thanks for your effort to translate this nonsense, but I'm sure nelms can explain whatever "point" he was trying to make on his own.

I think it's ridiculous that Israel's strikes on Lebanon are being broadcast throughout the world and everyone wants a cease-fire. The strike on Lebanaon is sad, but realize that Israel is also having its civilians die from rocket attacks too.

Really? I haven't seen any of that on the news :rolleyes:

No, it just angers me that after one George Bush visit to my country, we have sided with the USA so easily yet again.

Yes, but we are Allies?

I don't know if you heard of the term, as when two countries are Allied, they usually support and agree upon meetings. I bet Blair supported Israel before Bush made his visit. As Israel and Britian are also Allies their self.

Also, the US might be a world power, but we cant defend the world from terrorist by ourselfs. Do you relize people always look to the US for help when they need it, but when the US helped them, everyone hates us for it. And then when the people who hated us for it needs help, we go and help them anyways if they need it? I mean come on. And we cant be world police and helpers by our selfs, thats why we get our largest Ally to help us.

Also, We might be supporting Israel, but none of us are sending troops, maybe some wepaons, but thats it. So its more a verbal support so nothing to get all worked up on because of your goverments view.

Yes, but we are Allies?

I don't know if you heard of the term, as when two countries are Allied, they usually support and agree upon meetings. I bet Blair supported Israel before Bush made his visit. As Israel and Britian are also Allies their self.

Also, the US might be a world power, but we cant defend the world from terrorist by ourselfs. Do you relize people always look to the US for help when they need it, but when the US helped them, everyone hates us for it. And then when the people who hated us for it needs help, we go and help them anyways if they need it? I mean come on. And we cant be world police and helpers by our selfs, thats why we get our largest Ally to help us.

Also, We might be supporting Israel, but none of us are sending troops, maybe some wepaons, but thats it. So its more a verbal support so nothing to get all worked up on because of your goverments view.

Of course im young, and my views probably arent worth as much as yours, but there is no need to patronise me.

Dont kid yourself, your not 'helping the world' for no reason, your not world police based on good will. Theres other atrocities being caused across the world in other countries other than Iraq. Oil is why you went there.

Its more than a verbal support when you send weapons over for the Israeli's to kill people with wouldnt you say?

Of course im young, and my views probably arent worth as much as yours, but there is no need to patronise me.

Dont kid yourself, your not 'helping the world' for no reason, your not world police based on good will. Theres other atrocities being caused across the world in other countries other than Iraq. Oil is why you went there.

Its more than a verbal support when you send weapons over for the Israeli's to kill people with wouldnt you say?

But there's no oil in Israel, so why do you think we help them?

Archived