Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hezbollah cowards caught on video

nelms

Foxnews is showing video provided by IDF of Hezbolla terrorist cowards launching missles into Israel from a civilian building in Qana, similar to the building that was struck earlier today. This is just more proof of what kind of enemy Israel is facing, one that hides behind the skirts of women and the toys of children. I'm encouraged to see Israel is pressing on with its offensive, despite Hezbollah cowardly tactics. And I'm sure, as I am typing this post, the terrorist sympathizers at the U.N. are drafting another message condemning Israel and calling for a cease fire.

nelms, I'm not trying to hijack this thread . . . but I didn't want to create a new one.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060730/wl_nm/mideast_iran_revenge_dc

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's hardline forces should get ready to take revenge on Israel and the United States for the offensive on Lebanon, the head of the Revolutionary Guards was quoted as saying on Sunday.

Not surprising since Iran created Hezbollah and is today it's primary financial and arms supporter. I really wish we would turn Iran into a parking lot. It would solve most of the world's terrorist problems.

I'm not sure what was meant by this, though. Is he talking about the Iran Revolutionary Guard already in place in Lebanon, or is he talking about Iran sending forces to Lebanon? And, is it just me or is Iran just asking for an ass-kicking?

What angers me is that After one George Bush visit to London, England and our government is now backing Israel.

Personally, I have heard stories that would justify both sides actions, but I wont make a decision on who to 'Side With', because It seems both sides are causing atrocities. I have no sympathy for Hezbollah, because of there cowardly tactics, and it angers me that yet again we side with the US on another middle east issue, so I have no love for Israel either.

My views may be a bit uneducated, but they are god damn blunt, and im proud of that!

:)

the best image so far was the video of the lebonese rioting on the UN building in beruit tearing up the place and one dude sitting there with a sign that read "terrorists at work", now Im sure he was trying to convey that the Jews are the terrorists but the image was just priceless.

What angers me is that After one George Bush visit to London, England and our government is now backing Israel.

Personally, I have heard stories that would justify both sides actions, but I wont make a decision on who to 'Side With', because It seems both sides are causing atrocities. I have no sympathy for Hezbollah, because of there cowardly tactics, and it angers me that yet again we side with the US on another middle east issue, so I have no love for Israel either.

My views may be a bit uneducated, but they are god damn blunt, and im proud of that!

:)

proud of that eh? Must be slim pickins across the pond.

Here's a nice picture as well

20060730Lebanon01.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html

Mind you this had to be smuggled out of Lebenon

But let's examine this, shall we?

Let's see. A truck with a big gun mounted on the back

But where is this truck, and why are those civilians climbing all over it?

Well now, wait a minute. Are they civilians? They reporter says they're Hezzbos'. But where are their uniforms? They look just like civilians.

Man, they better be careful! At the rate the Israelis are killing innocent civilains, these guys could end up DEAD! :rolleyes:

But then again they look awfully comfortable sitting on that gun and handling all that weaponry.

And where exactly is this truck parked? I've seen a lot of military bases, both foreign and US

This just doesn't look like a military base to me, but what do I know?

It looks as if the buildings are unharmed and the plants are still there.

So they are either outside the war zone or in an untouched area. But what good is a big gun like that outside of a war zone?

Here's a nice picture as well

20060730Lebanon01.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html

Mind you this had to be smuggled out of Lebenon

But let's examine this, shall we?

Let's see. A truck with a big gun mounted on the back

But where is this truck, and why are those civilians climbing all over it?

Well now, wait a minute. Are they civilians? They reporter says they're Hezzbos'. But where are their uniforms? They look just like civilians.

Man, they better be careful! At the rate the Israelis are killing innocent civilains, these guys could end up DEAD! :rolleyes:

But then again they look awfully comfortable sitting on that gun and handling all that weaponry.

And where exactly is this truck parked? I've seen a lot of military bases, both foreign and US

This just doesn't look like a military base to me, but what do I know?

It looks as if the buildings are unharmed and the plants are still there.

So they are either outside the war zone or in an untouched area. But what good is a big gun like that outside of a war zone?

:laugh: Sarge - your "dripping with sarcasm" posts are my favorites. Not only are they funny, but they also get the point across. :cheers:

:laugh: Sarge - your "dripping with sarcasm" posts are my favorites. Not only are they funny, but they also get the point across. :cheers:

Let's get this straight, OK?

It's not a "dripping with sarcasm" post

It's "INSENSITIVE NAZI WAR MONGER" that hates freedom and innocent children post :laugh:

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's hardline forces should get ready to take revenge on Israel and the United States for the offensive on Lebanon, the head of the Revolutionary Guards was quoted as saying on Sunday.

Hey, I've got a great idea. We can solve Tehran's electricty issue, create plenty of land for new development in the area and assist them with the ambitions that got them in trouble in the first place....

NUKE TEHRAN. The are will glow for years. It's a win-win situation for EVERYONE!!!!

Hey, I've got a great idea. We can solve Tehran's electricty issue, create plenty of land for new development in the area and assist them with the ambitions that got them in trouble in the first place....

NUKE TEHRAN. The are will glow for years. It's a win-win situation for EVERYONE!!!!

But if we nuke Iran, Bush and his oil buddies won't get the oil :rolleyes:

A nice neutron bomb would do though

Get rid of all those pesky radicals AND get the oil

A win,win win

I like how Israel is saying, "sorry, but these nutjobs are hiding behind civilians, therefore civilians will die." If that's the only way to get rid of terrorists, then, sorry. Maybe they will stop if they know that hiding behind skirts won't save them.

Of course, if they were real men and not the cowardly dogs that they are, they wouldn't even consider putting civilians in harm's way. Besides, doesn't everyone over there have an AK and a couple of pistols? Why don't the civilians start their own little battle?

Good news. I read somewhere that the area where this picture was taken was blown away by the Israeli Air Force not too long after the reporter left the area

Those poor civilians on that truck. They were only curious about that big gun. :rolleyes:

I guess curiousity killed the rat

If his age is right, he's only 15. Give him a break

Thanks.

Can you understand how it can be though for people living over here?

Whenever your President meets up with our Primeminister, we side with you over an issue. Iraq being the most notable one, because we send in our army. Whereas other countries have there pride, there principles, for example France, and choose not to join in the war.

I just wish that we could be our own country again, and make decisions without the US having such a big influence.

Thanks.

Can you understand how it can be though for people living over here?

Whenever your President meets up with our Primeminister, we side with you over an issue. Iraq being the most notable one, because we send in our army. Whereas other countries have there pride, there principles, for example France, and choose not to join in the war.

I just wish that we could be our own country again, and make decisions without the US having such a big influence.

I lived there for four years, so yes, I know all about your politics.

But you see, that's what allies do for each other

Archived