Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best cover ever

Passizle

I just got my 2006 Redskins.com order catalog and I just had to post the cover for those who do not have it yet. Thank the designers for this picture, because it was the beginning of the best season in a long time.

Unfortunatley, this one was damaged a little in the mail. I probably would have framed it otherwise. Oh well. This cover is worth one thousand words. Enjoy!

I just got my 2006 Redskins.com order catalog and I just had to post the cover for those who do not have it yet. Thank the designers for this picture, because it was the beginning of the best season in a long time.

Unfortunatley, this one was damaged a little in the mail. I probably would have framed it otherwise. Oh well. This cover is worth one thousand words. Enjoy!

Wow, got my copy on like Monday, and already placed an order.

:doh:

I wish they wouldn't send me new stuff all the time.

I can not resist....

Got the new Ring, and watch coming also from Danbury.

It's a sickness I tell ya.

:(

you can probably sign up through redskins.com. I know you can do it through the store but I doubt they have too many Redskins stores in AZ.

I'd settle for a 'Skins bar anywhere other than Tuscon. A team store would definately be asking a little much.

Wow, got my copy on like Monday, and already placed an order.

:doh:

I wish they wouldn't send me new stuff all the time.

I can not resist....

Got the new Ring, and watch coming also from Danbury.

It's a sickness I tell ya.

:(

You mean these?

sr305000.jpg

nww-10_z.jpg

You mean these?

sr305000.jpg

nww-10_z.jpg

I htink he means the new Redskin ring that has diamonds...it is much different from the one you have there. Mine should be coming in the mail any day form Danbury Mint. I tried to go to the danbury mint web site to see another picture of the new ring but they only had a picture of the Cowboys one...it figures. But you might want to check it out. It was about $169.00

:dallasuck i've been trying for over a year to get one!! i've signed up on the website,i've called and spoke with an operator,and still nothing!! what is the problem?..is it because i live in Houston or what,sombody please help!!!!!!

Archived