Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Bugel on The John Riggins Show

BleedBNG

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NF33NS4V

In case you missed it. I was about 10 seconds late (sorry) in getting the recorder up and the few clicks you hear are me surfin around (sorry, won't do that again).

If your already pumped for this upcoming season... wait till you hear the end of the interview. Oh, and forgive me for spelling Joe's last name wrong in the description area (rushed without thinking).

Just put the 3 letters in the box and download (8MB).

HAIL!!! :point2sky

Can someone transcribe the show? I don't have audio at work.

Buges basically talked about how Saunders is fitting in with all the staff, and he is bringing some plays that will help the offense, while still keeping a lot of what worked before.

Said all the RBs have bought into his system, and working hard to get ready.

Saunders was impressed with Brunell, and Campbell. JC has a bit of a windup motion they are working on, but probably has the strongest arm of the 3 QB's

Compared the OL with the Hogs, said have 2 of the best OT in the NFL in Jansen & Samuels... Randy Thomas in his mind was the best guard in the NFL today, and would fit in with the old Hogs. Dockery was really coming on last season, and they like Rabach. The starting five are set, they need to really work with the young guys to get them ready to be backups

He was very excited about the up coming season

he closed by saying that will be in a super bowl, maybe two!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

he also mentioned Saunders realized we had the #7 ranked rushing attack last season and didn't want to change much of what we were already doing

said Saunders loves the counter trey, couldn't do that in KC even if he wanted to

new wrinkles in the offense? more runs to the outside and, of course, more shots down field

Saunders was impressed with Brunell, and Campbell. JC has a bit of a windup motion they are working on, but probably has the strongest arm of the 3 QB's

I wonder if Gibbs is on board with that. He always talks about not changing the motion a QB has had since he was a kid

I wonder if Gibbs is on board with that. He always talks about not changing the motion a QB has had since he was a kid

Saunders said the same thing in one of his interviews, I'm sure they are only working to improve it not overhaul it.

Umm, I should hope that he has the best arm of the three. We're talking about two guys in Brunell and Collins that are geriatrics by NFL stanards. It should even be a question at this point.

Listening to the B-Mitch show today on 980, I find it amazing how many people want to let Campbell be third string AGAIN for the entire season and just watch from the sidelines. I heard the term "babysteps" numerous times. There is no reason that a first round pick with his supposed skills should not be able to win the backup role. Mitchell said that the players he's talked to think the kid is ready and I take a small amount of comfort that at least some of his teammates believe in him....

said Saunders loves the counter trey, couldn't do that in KC even if he wanted to

why couldnt they do the counter trey?

i am very curious to see how he uses our very athletic linemen. saunders loved to pull roaf and i feel like we dont use samuels enough in a roll like that. that is one thing i am certianly hoping to see a lot of

Archived