Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Bugel on The John Riggins Show

BleedBNG

why couldnt they do the counter trey?

i am very curious to see how he uses our very athletic linemen. saunders loved to pull roaf and i feel like we dont use samuels enough in a roll like that. that is one thing i am certianly hoping to see a lot of

Roefl (sp?) is a great OLineman but have you seen that gut on him? :laugh: I don't think he has the speed to pull and run down the field... :D

Roefl (sp?) is a great OLineman but have you seen that gut on him? :laugh: I don't think he has the speed to pull and run down the field... :D

And Samuels is such a chiseled guy for a LT. I mean obviously he has some beef but still the guy could play FB if he wanted too.

why couldnt they do the counter trey?

i am very curious to see how he uses our very athletic linemen. saunders loved to pull roaf and i feel like we dont use samuels enough in a roll like that. that is one thing i am certianly hoping to see a lot of

The O-Linemen had to be pretty athletic, which was why losing Randy Thomas last year was such a blow to what plays we could effectively use.

Great post. Thanks!

Glad to hear (again) that the offense will be updated/modified and not overhauled. It shouldn't take as long to get things really spooled up (by game 3-4?).

Buges is the perfect compliment to Gibbs - he says what Gibbs thinks but won't say himself.

I want Randy to open a restaurant, I drool every time I think of his chicken, it looks sooooo gooood.

randy used to have a restaurant in atlanta which is where he lives. i believe it was called "RT's Wings and Flavas" something happened to the place and it is no longer in business. that guy is the man though, i've gotten to talk to him a few times, great guy

randy used to have a restaurant in atlanta which is where he lives. i believe it was called "RT's Wings and Flavas" something happened to the place and it is no longer in business. that guy is the man though, i've gotten to talk to him a few times, great guy

Well I hope he opens one in MD, DC or VA. I am hungry just thinking about those wings he was making.

The dude can Pancake 3 defensive players on the field during one play and he makes his own sausage!

Archived