Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reminder: 2005 Skins Highlights on NFL Network at 8 PM (merged)

JCav06

Did anyone notice the other "goof"??? After the segment on the TB playoff game, the commentator mentioned it was their 6 straight win and first playoff win since 1992. How bout 1999 season, defeating detroit at Fed Ex before losing at TB? By the way, #100 Post!!!

Speaking of random TV goofs,,, in the Redskins 2005 video, you can clearly see a sign hanging from the wall in Fed Ex field during the 2nd Giants game that says

"Shockey Likes ****ey"

Oh, how DELICIOUS

~Bang

It must of been on the opposite endzone of the "Louder Now" sign. I didnt see it when I went to the game, but did notice the sign tonight.

i was watching NFL network and they were showing the redskins "education on how to win" during week 2 against the boys. (one of those 4 minute montage of an NFL game) and I noticed what I thought was a goof about the score so I rewinded and noticed that there was in fact something wrong. Cowboys 14 Redskins 13... accidental mistake or a smart ass cowboy fan from the NFL network?

I had that on tape, I went back and looked and it said Redskins 14 Cowboys 13.

Did anyone notice the other "goof"??? After the segment on the TB playoff game, the commentator mentioned it was their 6 straight win and first playoff win since 1992. How bout 1999 season, defeating detroit at Fed Ex before losing at TB? By the way, #100 Post!!!

Yeah I was like "it was 99 you idiot". How could they screw that up.

if anyone is willing to record a dvd of this, i'd pay for shipping!!!! (and a little more if you happen to be greedy!!)

I just recorded the highlights and I'd be willing to mail out a copy. As a warning, I transfered some of my old vhs tapes to dvd and when I played them on my computer, it could only play half of it. I can't be 100% positive that it'll work on your dvd players (this particular dvd works for both my computer and dvd player) but if it doesn't, at least you'll have something to throw at cowboy fans.

I just recorded the highlights and I'd be willing to mail out a copy. As a warning, I transfered some of my old vhs tapes to dvd and when I played them on my computer, it could only play half of it. I can't be 100% positive that it'll work on your dvd players (this particular dvd works for both my computer and dvd player) but if it doesn't, at least you'll have something to throw at cowboy fans.

Do you have the file/show on your PC? If so, could you host it?

I also clearly recall seeing the incorrect score, Cowboys 14-Redskins 13. It's possible that they corrected it. But I'm glad that someone else saw it and I'm not going blin:dallasuck d.

It was correct during the season recap, but it's still incorrect during the "Best of 2005" segments.

Archived