Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reminder: 2005 Skins Highlights on NFL Network at 8 PM (merged)

JCav06

solid, thanks for the heads up....sidenote...was anyone else having trouble with the NFL Netweork channel last night????

Yeah, My dish was struck by lightening Tues. 2nd year in a row, last year was right before camp started too. I'll be busy replacing that crap saturday. :helmet:

Thanks for the reminder. My band is recording tonight, but I happen to have my big screen television in the same room as all the equiptment.

Unfortunately I won't be able to listen to the commentary, but just seeing the burgundy and gold on the field is worthwhile.

Hope this has not been posted. Search keeps crashing and I didn't see looking over the first few pages.

Tonight on the NFL Network, 8:00 PM

The 2005 Washington Redskins

"Under head coach Joe Gibbs, the Redskins finish the regular season 10-6 and defeat the Buccaneers in the playoffs before loosing to the Seahawks in the NFC Divisional game."

I know this has been run before, but I missed it. I have been watching some of the other teams season recaps the last few days and look forward to watching ours.

i was watching NFL network and they were showing the redskins "education on how to win" during week 2 against the boys. (one of those 4 minute montage of an NFL game) and I noticed what I thought was a goof about the score so I rewinded and noticed that there was in fact something wrong. Cowboys 14 Redskins 13... accidental mistake or a smart ass cowboy fan from the NFL network?

PS Redskins on NFL network right now :dallasuck

edit: the clip mentioned above was during NFL Total Access

Speaking of random TV goofs,,, in the Redskins 2005 video, you can clearly see a sign hanging from the wall in Fed Ex field during the 2nd Giants game that says

"Shockey Likes ****ey"

Oh, how DELICIOUS

~Bang

Archived