Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell rumoured to retire?

illone

Who waits until a week before training camp to retire? Brunell has a golden opportunity here this year and has some good football left. He'll be here. This year might be his last though.

Maybe Brunell just landed some awesome Thai Stick. ;)

The whole rumour is bogus and based on a CP interview on NFL network. They asked him about mark and he said Mark actually hurt his trigger finger while hunting and then threatened to retire if Gibbs and Co didn't make up/exaggerate the injury so that he could relax instead of participating in mini camps. basically, CP said mark didn't feel like participating in practice so he told Gibbs to make up an injury or he'd retire :doh: . First, decide if that sounds like a Mark Brunell type of move and second, decide if you think Portis is a prankster or not. The answers are the answers to the rumour. Granted, Portis didn't take it back and (for some reason) the hosts didn't pursue it further or ask what he was talking about but I think it's more than safe to assume this whole thing was nothing more than Portis having fun. I bet you he and Mark have had a good laugh about the rumour at Redskins park more than once.

No chance Brunell retires. He has come close to the Super Bowl a few times, and has one last chance to win it with a good team around him. Its hard to see a guy who has had a great career and needs only a championship to complete his portfolio walking out now.

Brunell's hand could be broken and have 50/50 chance never to be 100% if he played this year and he would still take the field this year.

Wouldn't you? This team is awfully close to ring 4.

I found some more of this Brunnellretire.from the NFL blitz,this will put us even with the NFLif he does .Cause Brunell bring that Vet experience to the talbe in which Campbell dont.so it might be interesting soon.If Campbell not ready I have full confidence inthe Saunder protege T Collins maybe have to find another experience QB.Please dont look Kerry Collins way.

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/index.php?c=2&a=854

I found some more of this Brunnellretire.from the NFL blitz,this will put us even with the NFLif he does .Cause Brunell bring that Vet experience to the talbe in which Campbell dont.so it might be interesting soon.If Campbell not ready I have full confidence inthe Saunder protege T Collins maybe have to find another experience QB.Please dont look Kerry Collins way.

eh....what?uhoh.gifeek13.gif

Archived