Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your ringtone? Wallpaper(phone)

halter91

Ringtone is Thunderstruck and wallpaper is the Skins helmet.
You and me are one in the same. Ringtone alternates between Thunderstruck (which it has been for a few months now) and Lostprophets "Still Kill the Old Way" and the wallpaper is a picture I took using the camera of the Redskins logo on my hat.

Tarhog posted that sweet rock guitar versions of "HTTR" awhile ago to download, but I don't have a cord to connect my LG Verizon phone to my computer to download it, so I'm pretty much out of luck (dagger).

Totally seriously.... The ringtone on my cellphone is called "ring". It sounds like a telephone ringing. I can always tell when MY cellphone goes off because it's the only one I've ever seen that actually sounds like a phone and not some concert or tv show going off on somebody's belt.

I just got a new phone from the company I work for because of a change in my status at work and the first thing I did was change the ringtone to sound like a phone.

Verizon sucks!! ;)

Nextel is the tool of the devil

ALL HAIL TMOBILE!! Which happens to be the fastest growing cell phone company in the world, and also has the best plans :D

Umm ringtone is cemetary gates and wallpaper is about to be a redskin one in about 2 minutes :)

I also have Super Mario Brothers, as my ringtone.

My wallpaper is Tony Stewart and Dale Jr. rounding turn 3 at Atlanta.

Verizon is great for me, I had Cingular and they were awful. The coverage was terrible and YES I had many dropped calls.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived